Chapter twenty six: Clean

Start from the beginning

Dialing for some minutes on his phone she gasps, "This much balance? I can talk to my whole family" She says, "Don't you dare!" Taehyung says but she Immediately dials a number bringing the phone to her ear.

"Hello how are you aunt? It's been a long time yeah this my new number I got It recharged yeah no need to worry about balance.." Y/n talks on the phone walking out.

"But she said she will talk to her father" Beomgyu mumbles meeting Taehyung's soul piercing gaze, "I swear she Is just like you If I disobeyed her she won't take a second to shoot me" Beomgyu says nervously.

Taehyung kept on glaring at him, he lowers his head, "I'm sorry" He mumbles.

Y/n walks around the living room, almost talking for three hours with her relatives she finally dials her father's number bringing the phone to her ear.

After some rings her father answers, "Hello APPPAA!!" She shouts, "Y-Y/n?" Her father speaks from the other side, suddenly the phone was snatched from her father, "Hello Y/n how are you? Where are you now? Are you okay? Did they hurted you? Hello!?!" Her mother attacks her with questions.

"I'm alright Eomma that's why I have called to tell you that I'm alright" She replies, "What do you mean? Where are those Mafia when you are talking on the phone?" Her father asks, she glances at the door of the basement.

"They are sleeping Appa no need to worry about me I'm doing well" Y/n replies, "Where are you tell us we're coming to you" Her mother asks, "Yeah It's okay Eomma I'm fine I just started to watch a drama once It finishes I will come back home" Y/n replies.

"Are you out of your mind!?!? Come home now Y/n what If they wake up and hurt you??!" Her mother scolds, "It's okay Eomma they won't hurt me I promise I will be back once the drama finishes" Y/n replies.

"Just tell me where are you we're coming" Her father asks, "Okay Eomma Appa byee take care!!" She waves goodbye to the phone and hang up.

"I'M LIVING MY BEST LIFE HERE THIS SPANISH BULL MAFIA AIN'T THAT DANGEROUS NO EOMMA ASKING ME TO GET MARRIED NOR ANY MINHO DISTURBING ME I JUST MISS MY COMPANY BUT IT'S OKAY I CAN MANAGE!!" She shouts jumping on top of the chair.

She sings some songs dancing, "SAVE YOUR REASONS ALL FOR LATER STAY WITH ME A LITTLE WHILE~~" She sings loudly dancing.

"I RATHER BE LOST IN THE LIGHTS LOST IN THE LIGHTS I'M OUT OF MY MIND~~~" She shouts loudly suddenly her leg slips and she faces the floor.

The guards around hold their laughter, she sits up dusting her attire off, "I will be able to dance on the chair one day" She mumbles.

"I HAVE SHOWED THE MAFIA HIS PLACE" She shouts suddenly the lights of the mansion shuts, she frowns clutching the gun tightly standing up.

"Does this happens randomly Into a mafia's house?" She mumbles looking around, she hears low footsteps, she turns over raising the gun.

Suddenly her mouth was palmed from behind, she struggles Into the person's hold before the gun was snatched from her hand, her eyes widen, the sun beams from the window reveals the person's face when he leans forward.

Her mouth parts when Taehyung's face reveals, he winks at her, she glances behind at the person who palmed her mouth finding Beomgyu the one.

"I fed you" She mumbles pointing her Index finger at Beomgyu, he shrugs his shoulders, "Now enough of playing around" Taehyung whispers, she turns over to him, "How did you escaped??!" She asks him, "I was the one to tie my own self so when I remember oh I have tied my own self I Immediately opened the rope" Beomgyu speaks behind her.

The lights turn on, she gulps, "Oh god that cockroach was annoying" Beomgyu says, she stared at Taehyung In horror as he kept on stroking his gun, she tries to rush back to Taehyung's phone but Taehyung grips her wrist and pull her back.