introduction

Hey guys ! So I decided to Create yet another new story. And i'll definitely finish this story because I have everything planned out - winkwink -
So let's start the story!
-------------------------------
sawyer daniels at the side!

Meet carter hale , the girl who thinks she's a nobody in Bently high and that nobody cares about her . But little did she know that everyone likes her, all the boys would do anything to get her attention and all the girls were jealous of her . She's secretly a rich man's daughter, total straight As student and is really beautiful . But she doesn't think of herself that way.

Introducing Sawyer Daniels, the bad boy of Bently high . He's well known around the neighborhood and the biggest trouble maker . The girls are always throwing themselves at him because of his perfect face , body and his infamous smirk. What does he think of Carter Hale? She acts all innocent but clearly she's a bitch. She knows that everyone loves her and she pretends to not know that. total bitch, like the other girls in Bently high. Girls are stupid bitches.

What happens when they both bump into each other for the first time ? Will they both get away from each other or would something happen out of their accidental bump? .

****************
Author's note:
So I decided on the characters!
Saywer daniels as fransisco lachowski
And for carter hales .. I decided on ...
Taylor marie hill ( because she's beautiful *.* )