Dammit Sweetheart!part 2*

So this second part is written by my dear friend ebanccica ,all of it and all the credits goes to her <3

So this second part is written by my dear friend ebanccica ,all of it and all the credits goes to her <3. Also you guys might need to go through the first part one more time before reading this 2nd one.

Warnings - smut, No minors [teasing, dirty talking, sex toy, dom!Ishan]
Words - 1742
Characters - reader x Ishan Kishan
Location - North Adelaide, Australia

[Y/N - your name, Y/N/N - your nickname]

Third person's POV -

It was just a few more seconds and she would come undone. But you know what they say about karma? It's a bitch. He pulled his fingers out at that exact moment, leaving her high and dry. He licked them, his whole hand covered in her slick now.

"Come on!" she said, frustrated.
"Yeah come on, we're gonna be late."

"How could you just-"
"Karma baby. Now put these on and come along." Ishan tossed her a pair of panties that she put on nonchalantly, rolling her eyes at her boyfriend's back.

At the dinner -

"Aa gaye, aa gaye! Ek dusre se chhootke humare liye time mila finally," Abhay said.
"Chup, baaki log kahan hain?" Ishan asked.

"Virat bhai cancelled, Shubman-"
"Haan use kuch nahi bologe na?" y/n asked.

"Because I'm already here, loser," Shubman said, tapping her head playfully.
"Ouch!" she exclaimed.

"Hands off my girl," Ishan said, pulling her close to him protectively.
"Haan bhai, koi nahi chhoo raha, chill," Abhay said, folding hands in front of Ishan sarcastically, causing Shubman to chuckle.

"Meri toh behen hai, abhi yahan se uthake samudar mein phenk doon if I want to."
Y/N rolled her eyes at this but said nothing.

"Arey baitho yaar," Abhay said.
"Waise Shubman, where's Mia?" y/n asked.
"Washroom," Shubman replied, and she nodded.

Dinner commenced after Shubman's girlfriend Mia returned. Ishan got busy talking to the boys and Y/N to Mia. Suddenly y/n jumped in her place slightly, almost spilling the cocktail in her hand.

"Y/N/N tu theek hai?" Abhay asked.
"H-haan," she replied, a little confused. She looked at Ishan shocked when she realized what was happening.

"You okay baby?" He asked innocently, pressing the button on the vibrator panties' remote, increasing the intensity.
"Ishan-," she said, clasping a hand over her mouth to prevent herself from moaning.

"Okay then, tell me if you need anything, haan?" Ishan smiled and went back to his conversation with Shubman and Abhay.
"Dude, are you sure you're fine?" Mia asked this time.