Pleasing a storm |Abhishek Sharma*

Warnings - smut, no minors please [if you're uncomfortable then please don't read]Paring - Rishita x Abhishek Sharma [husband and wife]Location - unknown Word count - 863

Paring - Rishita x Abhishek Sharma [husband and wife]
Location - unknown
Word count - 863

Third Person's PoV-

They were literally in the middle of nowhere, deep in the woods. She was on her back in the bed, wearing a tank top and undies. He was laying on top. His hands everywhere on her body. His tongue claiming her mouth. She gasped when his hand slid beneath her tank top and pinched her nipple.

He helped her to get rid of it and her bra. He went down on the neck, peppering kisses. And watched her tits greedily before kissing which turned into shamelessly sucking one and kneading the other. She moaned and let her fingers ran through his soft hairs.

She could hear the rain pouring outside the window. It had been raining pretty good since morning. Abhay had taken two days off. After all it was their anniversary and he had a lots of plans but they had to cancel due to the weather. With a rain like that they can probably get stuck.

They owned a forest house which was hardly 2 hours away and it had all the food and life supplies so they wouldn't mind getting stuck there. So the couple decided to go there and spend some quality time.
Canoodling and loads of sex.

'Baby no hands.' he said.
'Put your hands above your head.' he ordered and she complied.

He continued sucking hard while his other hand snaked down into her panties and dipped his fingers through her folds.

'baby you're soaked.' he groaned.
She could feel his prominent hardness onto her thigh under his boxers.

He removed his hand and hooked his thumbs onto her panties and freed them of her. He pushed her legs apart with his hands and settled between them.

Before going down he admired her.
'Look at you. So gorgeous, waiting for me to fuck that pretty pussy of yours.'
'I'm all yours Abhay! So wreak me..' she said.
Now she couldn't take it anymore.

He climbed up to kiss her one more time before eating her out. His hands gripped her thighs firmly as he flickered his tongue. She moaned as she felt the sparks of pleasure through her body. Then he slipped in two fingers and kept a steady pace. She was close and unknowingly her hands went down and grabbed his hairs again.

He grabbed her hand and looked up at her with his lustblown eyes.
'Oh sweetheart you shouldn't have done that. Not good at obeying are we?'
'Please.' she whined.

'Oh I knew you were close.' he smirked.
'Abhay I need you .' she begs.

He didn't say anything but just got up from the bed to loose the boxers. She moans shamelessly with him standing in front of her naked. The sight of him sending more arousal to her core. She could just come right there and then without him touching her. Her lips parted and he chuckles.

The bed dipped along his weight as he climbed back to the bed. He again settled down between her legs and entered his tip, gathering her slick. Both of them moaning at contact.

'I can't...' she panted.
'Shhh it's okay.' he cooed.

He kissed her again and she could taste herself on his tongue.
'I got you baby.' he whispers in her ear as he holds both her hands above her head.

Without another warning he slides in making her gasp. He slides back out and goes back in. He starts pounding at a steady pace.
'You feel so damn good.' he murmured.

She sees a bead of sweat forming on his forehead as he rocked his hips. The forest was dead silent except for the pouring rain, cool winds were blowing in from the windows, all the moaning and panting and those erotic squelching sounds and the exquisite pleasure, it was just too much to handle.
'Such a good girl. Taking my cock like that.' he praised.

She could now feel the pressure building up in her once again.
'Wait I'm gonna come!' he panicked.
'It's okay I'm on pills.' she panted.
'Oh perfect. You'll be taking everything I give you.' he smirks.

Just few more seconds and they both come. He spills in her.
'Yes FUCK!' he groans.
'ABHAY!' Rishita moanes loudly.

Her brain went fuzzy and she rolls her eyes as the wave of pleasure hit her. When they both got down from high he gently pulled out and landed on the bed beside her.

'Okay that was so good.' he sighed in satisfaction.
'So damn good.' Rishita smiles.

They both just laid there for few minutes, listening to each other's heartbeats, tangled with each other.

'I need a bath.' she groaned.
'I'll go get the water running and then join you in there.' Abhay teases.

'What about dinner? You said you'd cook tonight.' she looks up to meet his gaze.
'Well of course after I make you come one more time, I'll cook anything you like baby.' he says pecking her lips.

'Sounds perfect to me.' she smiled and snuggled further into his neck.

_____________________
have a good night ♥️