When You Are Sad

S H U B M A N   G I L L

When you're upset he always thinks it's because he did something stupid. He starts worrying so much and thinks what did he do. He'll be by your side until you feel happy again. He doesn't mind talking to you for the whole night. He'll whisper, 'Sleep tight angel' and kiss your forehead when you finally fall asleep in his arms.

A B H I S H E K   S H A R M A

Abhay would get you favourite ice cream and chocolates to make you feel better. He will take you to your favourite place or to watch a movie. He would literally do anything to make you smile. He will even bear with all your whining. 'Give me call if you can't sleep. He says before leaving, 'I would stay with you and cuddle whole night long if you mom doesn't kick me out!' he said and you chuckled.
'Bye' he winked and pecked on your lips.

I S H A N   K I S H A N

When he knows something is wrong, he will try to find out the reason to eliminate it. If he can't then he'll try to make things better. If you don't tell him then he won't force you to do it. He'll will wait for the right time. He will hug you tightly and will say, 'Whatever it is babygirl I'm here.'

S H R E Y A S   I Y E R

He just reached your house on the moment when you were sad and angry both and going somewhere by yourself. 'Go to hell' you said when he approached you. 'And leave you all alone here. I don't think so.' he smirked. When he sensed that something is off he immediately demands you to speak the truth. He was even ready to punch the guy in face who made you sad. You two openly had conversations. He kissed you passionately and took you to a late night long drive.

__________________________

♥️