Rehman: Welcome Ms.bride. You are supposed to take the room next to the master bedroom and the stylist has arrived already waiting for you.

Mithra: Where is Goutham ?

Rehman: He is busy and you will meet him once you are ready.

Mithra rolled her eyes making him laugh and she walked to the room and saw Anu waiting for her and there were lot of accessories kept ready for her. Three hours later she was ready and received a call from Rehman requesting her to reach the garden. Anu took leave and Mithra slowly walked herself to the garden and froze to see the entire place. An artificial roof was made and real flowers decorated the ceiling, a royal table was placed with a silk cloth decorating it, was placed before the temple. Above the table was white rose garlands, some sort of notebook which she didn't recognize the purpose, couple of jewel boxes in a silver plate and some petals in another plate. The Ganesha idol was dressed and a garland adorning it.

Mithra felt a strong gaze from behind and turned around only to froze on looking Goutham dressed in white silk shirt and white silk dhoti. His sleeves were rolled to his elbows and his hair was neatly geled. On the other hand Goutham couldn't take his eyes of Mithra. She was dolled in a peacock green silk saree with pink zari and . He had chosen pure diamond with emerald and ruby jewel set. Her hair was braided and adorned with bunch of jasmine flowers. Her eyes were kholed and lips were shaded dark pink. A medium size bindi between her eyebrows and the maang tikka made her look ethereal. 

She bit the inner of her lips to control her shy smile but her red cheeks exposed her flushed form. She cleared her throat and Goutham smiled coming out of trance. He intertwined his fingers with hers and pecked her forehead.

Goutham: Keep reminding me that you are a human cause I forget most of the time. Just looking at you I feel that I m marrying an angel, the goddess of beauty.

Mithra: Cheesy. Don't let my cheeks hurt from blushing atleast today.

Goutham: I will try. Can't help when you stand before me like an apsara.

Rehman: Boss, Boss madam shall we start. 

Goutham nodded and together they walked the red carpet and stood before the temple. Mithra lit the diya and incense sticks while Rehman called the registrar to start with their marriage.

Registrar: First you both can exchange the garlands.

Rehman started the Music to amplify the happiness of the couple to celebrate their wedding. He gave the garlands to them and they exchanged on their necks.

Registrar: Now both of you sign in this register below your names.

Goutham took the pen and signed below his name and passed it to Mithr and she did it happily.

Registrar: Do you want to tie the knot sir ?

Goutham smiled and Rehman opened the jewel boxes revealing gold chains with their initials as pendant and one box had a nuptial thread along with a gold chain and nuptial pendant in it.

Goutham: My stand is still same like even before signed this note we were husband and wife. Now its your choice if you want to wear that chain with pendant and remove the nuptial thread later or we can simply wear the ones with our initials.

Mithra: Will it be ok for you if I get the nuptial pendant attached to the chain I wear usually and we can wear the chains with our intials too ?

Goutham smiled and picked the nuptial thread and tied it around her neck. The registrar and Rehman blessed them with the rose petals. Goutham wiped the lone tear from the corner of her eyes and shook his eyes gesturing to not cry. He pecked the corner of her eyes.