Aftermath.

Third person perspective.

Hayama's parents had come to pick him up, but they were told that he cannot come back. Of course, they were confused.

"What do you mean he can't come back?!" Said Mrs. Hayama.

"We have deemed it unsafe for Hayama Hayato-kun to be around Yukinoshita Yukino-kun and Hikigaya Hachiman-kun."

"What are you trying to say, Chairman?" The older male Hayama asked.

"I'm trying to say that Hayama Hayato is expelled from Sobu Municipal High School."

"We understand sir." Mr. Hayama said, trying to keep his poker-face in check.

"We do?" Mrs. Hayama responded in shock at what Mr. Hayama said.

"Yes, we do. There's no point in fighting if the decision has already been made." Mr. Hayama stood up while continuing. "We appreciate the care you have given Hayato in the past, thank you for taking care of him."

"Not a problem sir." The Chairman responded.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, freedom. Me and Kiyotaka just spent the rest of the school day in the faculty office. Man. It's so cramped in there. Anyways, we just got word that Ooka, Tobe, and Yamato all got suspended for 4 weeks. But the real kicker is that Hayama was expelled.

And we got off Scott free.

"Kiyotaka, Hachiman, did you guys really get into a fight with Hayama and his friends?"

That's right. An hour before our fight in the courtyard, Sakuta texted our group chat and insisted that we call each other by our first names. Right now, we're heading to a cafe to meet the girls and Houtarou. Apparently, they have some big news to tell me and Kiyotaka.

"Yeah, we did. But it's really not a big deal... Kiyotaka's a good fighter after all." I said. Kiyotaka gave me a nod.

"It is a big deal you guys. Yamato and Ooka are good fighters too. I heard you took care of Ooka in one punch, Hachiman."

"No, seriously, it isn't a big deal. I thought Ooka was hot shit because of those rumors during our second year, where they said he was a delinquent or something like that. Even if he was the best delinquent in Chiba he still wouldn't have been able to take a hit straight to the solar plexus without at least stopping for a few seconds. He fell straight to his knees after one punch."

"Oh, that's right, Sakuta. Where exactly is the cafe we're going to? I wanted to stop by the bookstore before heading there." Kiyotaka asked with his ever-so-plain expression.

"Hmm... I think the bookstore is actually on the way to the cat cafe."

The what?

"The what?" Kiyotaka asked.

"Oh uh... I wasn't supposed to tell you that... haha..."

"Are you being serious."
"Are you being serious?"

"You know what, Kiyotaka," I said.

"I agree, Hachiman." It seemed that he had figured out what I was trying to say - without me even saying it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Having ignored Sakuta the whole way, we had finally made it to the bookstore.

All I really want from here was a new study guide with college-level material, and maybe 2 or 3 light novels.

Yukino usually doesn't let me buy light novels, so I'm pretty sure I'll have to hide them from her...

Which might prove difficult.

That's right. Later, I must go there with Yukino... Sigh, I may not return alive.

It may not be the first time meeting her Mother and Sister, but it will be my first time meeting the Father of the Yukinoshita family.

Freeing my mind of it's battle, I started looking around for my study guide when I heard Kiyotaka talking to someone from the other aisle.

"Yuigahama, huh."