The foundation of a new group.

Chapter 2.

Those 6 people came into our club with very similar situations. Apparently, they all went in pairs to Hiratsuka-sensei and asked if she could help them make some friends. Of course, this was not coordinated as they all went at separate times, but it's still an odd coincidence.

After she noticed that odd coincidence, she sent them all here at the same time. Little did they know she was trailing behind them.

"Alright!" Hiratsuka-sensei said, popping her head through the doorway. "Yukinoshita, Hikigaya, I have a reque- no. An order for you. You two are to befriend these 6. They all have very similar problems." She said, her whole body in the room.

"Befriend?" Me and Yukinoshita said in sync.

"Yes. I don't care how you do it. Please befriend these 6. They are all pretty desperate" As Hiratsuka-sensei said that, Oreki turned his head towards her with a confused expression.

"Desperate?" Oreki said, confused. "I don't remember saying anything about being desperate"

Now I remember. Oreki and I have talked to each other before. He was my gym partner for the first half of my first year. He's a cool kid. Always going on about "energy conservation" and something about "If I don't have to, I won't. And if I have to, I'll do it as fast as possible." Pretty damn respectable.

"Oh, that was me." Said a woman who looked strikingly similar to Yukinoshita. "I may have used that word to exaggerate our problem" Said the girl who had a white bunny hair clip in.

Now that I think about it, most of these women bear a striking resemblance to Yukinoshita. This is crazy. I've never been so scared in my life.

"I may have also said something like that" Said another Yukinoshita clone, this one with white a tie looking thing in her hair.

"That one must be Horikita" I thought to myself. I'd seen her around before. But while I was trying to get a better look at her, Yukinoshita pulled my thigh. Probably trying to tell something like, "Don't get any ideas, idiot." After that, I started analyzing the others.

I remember talking to Ayanokoji a few times at lunch. He frequents a spot near mine. Ah, that's where I've seen her before. I've seen those two eating at his lunch spot. I wonder, are those two closer than I thought?

I raise my hand a little to say 'Hello' to Ayanokoji. He gives a small wave back. This guy always has the same expression on his face, even when he's in an embarrassing situation like this one. That's pretty cool.

"So," Hiratsuka-sensei says out of the blue. "I want you 8 to start a social group. I am disbanding the service club since you don't have enough members." She's right. After me and Yukinoshita started dating, Yuigahama stopped coming to the club, or even texting or talking to us at all. "Your group will meet in this room after school. I'm not 'officially' disbanding the club, you just won't be taking requests anymore, that way you can still use this room. You will become friends with these people. All of you." She put emphasis on the words will and all.

Yukinoshita turned her head at me. She gave me a weird look. After I realized what she was asking, I gave her a small nod.

"Alright. We accept your order." Yukinoshita said with a slight smile on her face.

Authors Note,

Sorry, this one was still a bit short, just shy of 600 words (not counting the Authors Note). But I left it off on a point I was happy with. After seeing your comments, I still decided to keep Horikita as the main Classroom of the Elite girl. Sorry. I feel like her interactions with Yukinoshita will be nothing to scoff at (if I can make them any good). I'm still an in-experienced writer, this being my first fanfic. So seeing all of your support on the last chapter from Wattpad and Fanfiction.net brings me a lot of happiness. Summer starts on June 15th, so I should have a new chapter or two out by then.

Thank you for reading.

-MyHairIsBlack