Prologue

Somewhere in Outer space, The Death egg is Dr.Eggman's space lair where he spends most of his time inventing, or plotting ideas to conquer the world. Yet his plans will always fail because of Blue Burr himself, Sonic the Hedgehog. Dr.Eggman got his hands on one of the seven Chaos Emeralds, But sonic was able to get inside of the Death moon to retrieve the emerald. Sonic was running as the speed of light, dashing through Egg bots without stopping to run.

While sonic was running where Eggman is, Eggman's voice will appear from the speakers "Think you can brake in to my Death egg and take back the Chaos Emerald you Blue Hedgehog!? I don't think so! This time I have something that will end you once in for all sonic!" Said Eggman through the speakers as he laughed.

Sonic will shake his head as he kept on running " I heard that before egghead, yet this blue hedgehog still manages to take you down" said the blue burr as he stops running, Sonic will stand in front of a locked door "oh Eggman" he started to knock on the door "you home?" Said sonic sarcastically.

While Sonic is waiting on the door, Two blaster will appear from the Ceiling as they aim towards sonic. Sonic will turn his head looking at the blasters "awww for me? You shouldn't have"

The two blasters would shoot powerful lasers at sonic, but he quickly dashed to the corner as he leans to the wall like nothing happened. The lasers would hit the door, breaking it down.

Sonic would run inside the room, however sonic doesn't know that Eggman is watching him from hidden cameras. Eggman will start to chuckle while watching sonic getting close to where he is located "yes, come to your demise hedgehog" said Eggman as he cracked his knuckles.

After running a few more seconds, Sonic will curl up to ball and spin dashes through the door, knocking it down. Sonic then gets back to his feet and stops running "I'm here, and ready to kick some egg butt-" sonic will stop in mid sentence.

Eggman will be inside of a giant robotic battle suit, with spider like legs, and giant iron arms and hands that will move in the same motion as Eggman's hands. Sonic will facepalm "that is supposed to stop me?" Said Sonic.

"Not only it will stop you, it will destroy you once in for all! I call it the egg doom!" Eggman will punch the air as the robots arms would do the same thing. Sonic will start to laugh "Egg doom? Come on egg brain even a five year old can name it better"

Eggman will start to growl and raise his arm up, as well with the robot "Laugh on this!" The robot arm will swing down attempting to slam on Sonic, but Sonic will ran as fast as he can to avoid it "really?" Said sonic.

Eggman will press a green button " how about this!?" The robot's hands will start to glow green, Eggman will begin to rub both of his hands while the robot does the same thing, but the robot's hands will start to become electric green. Sonic stands there as he notices the color of the electrical hands "green?...The chaos emerald must be powering the robot, If I get that Emerald out of the robot, it might shut down" said sonic.

"Take this!" Shouted Eggman as he extends his arms out while the robot did the same thing, Electrical volts will blast out of the robot's hands,  Sonic will avoid the volts as he runs around in circles in crazy speed. Eggman will place his hands down as the robot's hands will touch the ground, sending electrical volts around the ground, Shocking sonic.

Sonic will yell in pain and fall on his knees "okay...I wasn't expecting that" said sonic. Eggman will start ti laugh as the robot crawls to sonic "thought you can outrun me huh?" Eggman will place his arm out as the robot does the same thing, charging up his hand.

Sonic looks up at the hand facing at him, Eggman smirks at him "Any last words sonic?"

Sonic thought of an idea "Geez Eggman, idk what's more crazy, me about to fried by an walking egg, or that mosquito that is on your forehead" said sonic. Eggman raises an eyebrow as he touches his forehead with the same arm that was out "mosquito?"