fourteen

billie

soren is so fucking cute, i didn't even tell her to bring her camera but she did anyway. we were in the park, there was literally nobody there, it was eight at night. but you know there are always night people.

we were taking pictures together, so she did a timer on the camera and ran over to me. it was a ten second timer so we stood there for eleven seconds.

we sat on a close bench to take pictures, we did all types of poses, meaning we took so many pictures.

i didn't care, at least she was smiling more, and she seemed more happy than usual.

"this timer isn't working at all." she smacked the camera then smiled, "nevermind!" she ran over to me and i wrapped my arms around her waist, she stuck up the middle finger at the camera and so did i.

she walked over to the camera and her phone started ringing, i looked at it and it was a unknown number.

"soren someone's calling you." she looked back and came over by me, her expression went from happy to annoyed. she looked at me and threw her phone back down on the bench.

then went back over to the camera then soon came running back over to me sitting down next to me. i hesitated but eventually when i gained the courage i pulled her face up to mine and kissed her.

soren hummed when i did that, i felt her face heating up as i held her. when i pulled away she looked at me forgetting about the damn camera.

she kissed me again but she was fully aware of what was going on. she threw her arms around me, holding me close while we kissed.

i giggled into the kiss, after a while i pulled away. "get your camera before it gets stolen." she got up without saying anything, she got it, then came over and pulled me up by grabbing my hand. i giggled as she dragged me to the car.

i opened the door for her and she got in after putting the camera in the trunk. she was so quiet, but every time i looked over at her she was smiling like a cute idiot.

"rosey, why'd you do that?" she asked while looking over at me, i could feel her looking at me. "if i didn't we would be waiting months." she agreed by giggling, i looked over at her for a slight second and she was looking down with a big grin stuck to her face.

her smile is so fucking pretty, most of the time she hides it by looking down. but i cherish the times when she doesn't look down.

"true, i wouldn't have had the courage to kiss you." i laughed as i turned the corner to our complex. the park was so close i could go there every day.

her phone rang again, as i parked the car i watched her stare at the phone not answering it. she looked up at me as she pursed her lips, "it's my mom. i don't wanna talk to her." i frowned and got out of the car. if she doesn't want to talk to her, i don't want her to tell me about it.

i opened her door and she got out with her camera and phone. she waited for me to close the door, we walked into the building. while walking her phone kept going off, she ignored it even though it was starting to piss her off.

"i'm just gonna block the number." she pulled out her phone and blocked it. we walked up to her room so i could drop her off, and she seemed like she didn't want it to end.

she pouted and i giggled as i kissed her cheek. "have a good night sweetheart." i whispered to her, she smiled and unlocked her door.

"you too rosey."