Chapter 1: Y/N Vs All for one

( I couldn't think of a better title for the chapter )

Y/N POV

I had finally made it to Sally castle in Knothole with me passing Antione.

Antione: Y/N, whatz brings you here?

Y/N: It's a long story I need to talk to Sally

Antione: Right this way then.

He took me too Sally with her on a throne with Nicole next to her.

Sally: Oh hi Y/N its been awhile.

Y/N: It has been Sal, but listen something strange just happened.

Nicole: Are you talking about the cracks in the sky?

Y/N: Yeah it's quite a story but to put it simply, I fought Eggman's newest machine, it exploded, then the grounds shook, and then the sky cracked a bit.

Sally: I see, you have any ideas what caused it?

Y/N: I wish I did, but I do remember Sage saying when Eggman's robot exploded it was caused of a chain reaction cause of the paradox energy, maybe that caused it.

Sally: Maybe, I'll check in with Tails and Nine to see if they have any clue what happened, meanwhile I want you to look around to see if anything else is happening out there.

Y/N: Got it.

I ran out of the castle at blinding speeds as I ran around the world to see if anything strange is happening.

TIMESKIP

The next stop on the list was station square with it looking good so far.

Y/N: Ok so far so good, nothing strange happening.

As I said that I heard what sounded like an explosion.

Y/N: Ok I hope this isn't going to be a thing with me saying something bad isn't happening then something bad does happen.

I made my way over to the explosion and saw what was going on with me seeing a werid guy wearing sometype of helmet

Y/N: Hey who are you?

He then turned to me with his face hidden behind the helmet.

???: I am All for one.

Y/N: All for one? Like all in one package or something.

All for one: Exactly

All for one then launched a powerful attack at me but I was able to dodge out of the but I saw it did hit a building when I turned to see what it was.

Y/N: Oh no.

I saw it was the Hog's Dog with Irish the hedgehog coming outside

Irish: My restaurant!