Later that day the Fenty family started showering Robyn with present. Dylan also brought his wife and son along to congratulate Robyn. Dylan had been leaving far from his parents since he came back from the army. He and Ray didn't quite see eye to eye in a lot of things so he usually distance himself from the family because he didn't want to cause unnecessary drama. When brother and sister were left together in the garden, Dylan noticed his sister playing with her ring deep in thought. "What are you thinking about ?" He asked

Robyn looked at him. "How did you know Sara was the one ? " Robyn randomly asked him.

"I knew she was the one from the very first day I met her. She was this beautiful brunette, shy but smart, I couldn't stop thinking about her. I would focus on something I needed to get done only to find myself thinking about her, wanting to be with her. My life had purpose when I was with her. " Dylan replied.

Robyn took all of the things he said in. She has always been comfortable with her big brother. She tells him everything she couldn't tell her parents but she had no choice he was her only sibling. "Okay. Hmm... " she said not wanting to risk telling Dylan something he should not know.

"You feel like that with Jeremy? " he asked and Robyn nodds.

Noticing something was off. Dylan decided to press her on this issue with Jeremy. It was one of the issues Dylan didn't see eye to eye with his father. He couldn't believe he allowed Robyn to bethrone a older man. He went to the army when Robyn was ten, came back six years later to this. Dylan thought it was wrong for her parents to allow a twenty nine year old man court a sixteen year old girl. "Do you really love this man Robyn? Cause when I left dad and his father had this unusual friendship. All of a sudden Jeremy started coming around. "Like how did it happen? How did it really start? "

"It started like any other relationship. He saw me and he loved me. " Robyn said being defensive and Dylan decided to drop it.

Robyn knew Dylan could sniff bullshit from a mile away with him being a cop. He wouldn't also approve of Roman like Jeremy. Between Jeremy and Roman, Jeremy was far better. Roman is bad news and if Dylan ever finds out she deals with men like Roman he would lose it. He was protective of her. But at the same time Roman was what tickled her heart. Robyn found herself smiling just thinking of him. Her phone went off and it was a message from Roman. She opened it and gasped in shock. It was a dick picture followed by him pleading with her to sneak out and see him. He was horny.

Robyn texted him back saying she couldn't come now but will later. She also advised him to get a cold shower. Roman getting the hint sent her a countdown, meaning he would be counting down time til she came to him. Robyn couldn't believe she was doing this in front of her brother but Roman had her risking it all. Life was nothing but a joy ride with him and she was all about the adventure.

Looking at her brother in the puppy eyes that she always used to get to him. "What? " Dylan asked.

"You will get mad, " she said hiding her face. "You won't approve." She adds.

"I won't . I promise? " Dylan lied wanting her to talk. He always did this and she trusted him everytime.

"I met someone. I think about him all the time. I tried getting him out of my head but he creeps back in. I don't know how to explain it but I feel empty without him. I feel him right here always. " Robyn said holding her heart. Dylan thought she was talking about Jeremy until she looked at him red in the face. She has never been this way when she talked about Jeremy.