Alone For Christmas

It was the first day of winter break at White Mountain University. I woke up and turned to look out my window to see a vast forest blanketed with fresh snow. it was only me in my dorm since I was the only student who stayed for winter break, it didn't bother me in the slightest though. My stepdad and I hadn't been seeing eye to eye and the last time my mom called me I could hear him rushing my mom in the background. I told my mom I wouldn't be there for Christmas and she understood why, she said I was welcome home whenever, although I'm sure frank saw things differently. 

thinking on it no more, I sat up and went to take a shower, the best part of an empty dorm was that I was free to have the cleanest shower ever and not have to worry about other guys peeing in it... nasty fucks... during my shower one thought was stuck in my mind, a fantasy, of Sadie Lockhart, my Anthropology professor, I've been attracted to her since the first class, her brains and beauty live rent free in my mind, but i do have this fantasy of her begging me to feed her non-stop, while she gets fatter at an unrealistic pace. thinking about this in the shower didn't help the erection I had, I was pent up and needed release, so i desperately began stroking myself as images of her body filling out crossed my mind. within minutes I was ashamed as i watched my load go down the drain.

getting my mind out of the gutter I cleaned myself up and left the bathroom I wasn't planning to leave the dorm so I wore my sweatpants and sweatshirt that I bought from the Campus shop along with my crocs with fur lining, returning to my room I turned up the thermostat since it had been freezing, and opened the window for fresh air. I wrapped a blanket around myself and took out my stash, working quickly, I poured my weed onto the rolling tray and rolled myself a Joint, after putting everything away I sat on my windowsill and started smoking, I checked my phone and didn't get a single text from my friends or family. I opened snapchat and saw 5 stories from my friends, two of them were skiing in Colorado, one was visiting family in New Mexico, one was in NYC with his long distance girlfriend, and the other was out in Cali for a holiday cruise... "a cruise on Christmas? lucky fucker..." I thought to myself taking a big hit of my joint as I put spotify on. just then, I heard a Knock at the door followed by a sweet voice.

"hello? Mr. Everdeen?"