A Trail By Tale

Willow's POV:

As I walked out of my room I saw Agatha walking out of her room. I ran up to her before she could walk any further.

"Hey Agatha." I said to her walking beside her.

"Hey, what did Professor Dovey want to talk about yesterday after what happened?" Agatha asked me.

"She just wanted to talk more about my father, my magic, the curse that is placed on my father, and what will happen to me if I do sacrifice myself to get my dad back and don't get true loves kiss to bring me back. But that's all I'm saying." I told her and placed her hand on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry you have to go through this. Tedros talked to me yesterday after you and Dovey left. He's getting really concerned Willow. I think you should tell him about what's going on." she told me and stop walking, she turned around confused about why I stop.

"I can't. Agatha I care to much about him and telling him everything about what might happen to me and my father... I just can't see him going through all of that because of me." I told her and continued walking. She nodded and we continued walking down the halls of the school. Once we got to the Library we saw Tedros and Sophie waiting for us. They turned to us and once we reached them, the doors to the library started to open and we walked in. The staff between both school were arguing about Sophie and Tedros being together.

"Why? Why are we still entertaining the preposterous..." A woman started to argue before get interrupted by Professor Dovey.

"Please! Please! Please! Dateing between Evers and Nevers is strictly against the rules." Dovey told us.

"Thank you. Evil and Good do not belong together. It's rep... repulsive." Lady lesso said agreeing with Dovey.

"Sir, if I may. I'm responsible for choosing Camelot's next queen. I do not take that decision lightly. I chose Sophie because she is Good. She's just in the wrong school." Tedros told everyone and I just felt my heart break into a million pieces hearing him saying that he wants Sophie to be the next queen of Camelot.

"If he believes it, why can't you?" Sophie asked them.

"Besides, nothing can keep true love apart. Isn't that, like, that first rule of fairy tales?" I asked them.

"If it is true love, such a thing would certainly be momentous. It seems to me there's only one way to be sure." The Headmaster said to us and I was confused.

"A Trail by Tale!" The Headmaster yelled out and the other teachers from both school started to arguing and said it was a bad idea, but I'm more curious to know what a Trail by Tale even is.

"Sir, I accept." Tedros said will to do anythin to provide that he is truly in love with Sophie. Sophie started to giggle nervously.

"Uh... Sorry. What is a Trail by Tale?" Sophie asked them and Lady Lesso hit one of the Nevers teacher with her cane to see her better to inform her on what it is.

"Each of you have to enter the Blue Forest on opposite sides. You have to defeat whatever danger presents itself and find each other by dawn. Help, strictly forbidden." Lady Lesso informed Sophie. Agatha and I looked over at them worried.

"Sophie, we can do this. We're good enough and strong enough to protect each other." Tedros told Sophie trying to comfort her and let her know that they can do it and not have a forbidden love between them.

"We can do this." Sophie told the council.

"What?" Dovey asked surprised.

"This will get them both killed!" Professor Yubo said to everyone and hits the table hard. He was right this could get them both killed if they really do this.