"Maybe we'll be put into a scenario?" Midoriya added on thoughtfully.

"If we were tested with a quirk apprehension test yesterday, my guess is that we'll be sparring today." You added in, doing your best to be a part of the group. You wouldn't be able to tolerate being around others if you didn't expose yourself to them first.

"That's probably closer to the truth than anything else." Iida surmised, marching onward dutifully like always.

When you get to the lockers with Uraraka, you set the briefcase down on a bench and open it up. It wasn't anything fancy: a solid black catsuit with flared sleeves and an oversized hood to shadow your face. You don't remember asking for the flared cuff links. Who would have added them at the last moment for you? You try to rack your brain for an answer. Your only guess is Aizawa. Nevertheless, when you put it on it fits just like you wanted it to. It felt like a second skin. You asked for basic black boots to go along with it. You figured you'd be able to modify it later as your schooling progressed.

Ground Beta was ginormous, much like the rest of the school grounds. It was set up to look like a city. You admired the detail they put into each building, wondering how long it took to set this place up and how quickly they could repair it. There was a large entryway guiding you into the arena, like a stadium entrance. Your class was suited up to the nines. Each of you looked like a professional.

All Might was fanboying and hyping you up from further up the street. "You guys look so cool! Now, are you ready, ya newbies?!"

The last one out of the dark tunnel was Midoriya. Uraraka spotted him before you did, causing your violet irises to follow her as she moved. You purse your lips at the sight of the green-haired boy. It was an off teal-green and had two large ears coming out of the hood. His mask had a wide, white smile across the mouthpiece as well. You wanted to facepalm. It was painstakingly obvious that he was a big fan of All Might.

"Now that you're ready, it's time for combat training." The top Pro Hero boasts in a loud tone.

A hand flies up. "Sir." Only by the voice do you realize the walking suit of armor is Iida. "This is the fake city from our entrance exam. Does that mean we'll be conducting urban battles again?"

"Not quite." All Might answers him. "I'm going to move you two steps ahead. Most of the villain fights you see on the news take place outside. However, statistically speaking endeavors with the most dastardly evildoers take place indoors. Think about it: backroom deals, home invasions, secret underground lairs. Truly intelligent criminals stay hidden in the shadows."

A small smile crosses your lips against your will and you drop your gaze to prevent anyone from seeing. That was where they'd never find you. You really don't look like much in the daylight, but get you into a dark room and you can become someone's walking nightmare.

"For this training exercise you'll be split into teams of good guys and bad guys. You'll fight two-on-two indoor battles."

"Isn't this a little advanced?" Asui asked.

"The best training is what you get on the battlefield!" He reassured her. "But remember you can't just punch a robot this time, you're dealing with actual people now."

The class breaks out into questions.

"Sir, will you be the one deciding who wins?" Yaoyorozu inquires.

"How much can we hurt the other team?" Bakugo's practically twitching with adrenaline.

"Do we need to worry about the losers getting expelled like earlier?"

"Will you be splitting us up based on chance or comparative skill?"

Aoyama says something about his sparkly cape and your eye twitches at the overstimulation of noise.