Thornmover

And here we are, Thornmover! This one was requested by @DestinyDaDragon  so, here you go! Thorn is pictured, and although I fixed my little blurry-picture problem with only like fifteen results whenever I searched something up, I still got some problems.

I don't ship this.

I don't ship it because neither of them has feelings for each other anymore, though in the past it would've been a different story, but this is the present. (Or so we think). Thorn and Stonemover used to be a great young couple, and obviously they each really cared for each other. But, or course, as seen in The Brightest Night when Sunny and Thorn are trapped in Burn's library, when Thorn finds Stonemover's letter, she is quite furious at his weak attempt. Thorn is shown to remain with some sort of feelings, although what those feelings are, well, that isn't directly mentioned. But she clearly still cares about him in some way, because she cared enough to spend years looking for him. When they reunited at Jade Mountain in the epilogue of The Brightest Night, Sunny stated that the reunion was extremely awkward.

In my opinion, they have absolutely no reason or plans to get back together, especially with the hints that have been dropped about the new relationship between Thorn and Smolder. Thornmover, if it had a bit more detail and we knew the younger and more cheerful Stonemover, would be adorable. For me, it's just those little things that make it unshippable. (Unshippable is totally a word.) That's pretty much all I have to say on this matter, so... yeah.

I'm sorry for having not updated in so long! Here I am again, though. I hope you enjoyed, and next chapter should be coming soon.

Glorybringer1163