Moonbli

Finally a picture of the full ship!

I ship this.

        They are SO PERFECT for each other! Moon, as shown in the beginning of the Jade Mountain Prophecy arc, was shy, and didn't really like talking to others. Qibli is funny, smart, and friendly. Qibli and Moon's personalities benefit from each other's, because Qibli helps balance out all of Moon's worries, and he'll cheer her up when she's sad. Moon helps Qibli realize that he is a much better dragon inside then he thinks he is, and, bonus, this ship is CANON!!! In Darkness of Dragons, Moon chooses Qibli. She comes to the SandWings stronghold to tell Qibli that she loves him. Qibli, meanwhile, has an entire speech about how he'll let Winter be with Moon, because what he wants more than anything Moon's happiness. This just further proves how much he cares for her, because he was willing to give her up if it meant she was happy. Luckily for both of them, Moon chose Qibli, and Winter...well, perhaps Winter has someone else meant for him. All in all, this ship will definitely sail.

Well, another chapter! Short...again...I'm sorry! The only thing I really have to say is: Updates here will not be as frequent, because I'm really focusing on Champions Until the End. Live free and be happy.

Glorybringer1163