Starspeaker

So...Starspeaker now!

I shiiiiiiip

        Fatespeaker obviously really cares for Starflight a lot, as shown in many scenes. She helped him get used to his blindness, and still is there for him a lot. Starflight does care for her too, and although it may not be directly stated, it is implied. In the epilogue of The Brightest Night, when Sunny approaches Starflight and asks him if he wants her to read the scroll Tales of the NightWings to him, she mentions that she's sorry she doesn't love Starflight the way he loves her, not like the way Fatespeaker loves him. Starflight's embarrassed at the mention of Fatespeaker liking him, which could suggest it's mutual. Sunny also states that it's okay if Starflight loves Fatespeaker back. In The Brightest Night, Sunny is seen with pangs of jealousy when she sees Fatespeaker and Starflight together, but she gets over this by the end of the book.

        In Moon's vision in Moon Rising, there is a NightWing dragonet that calls Starflight 'Father'. This is likely a Starspeaker dragonet. I think Fatespeaker and Starflight complement each other well personality-wise, because while Starflight is quiet and a bit of a coward, Fatespeaker is confident, open, and friendly. I think that about wraps it up.

Sorry that this chapter wasn't that long either. I did this kinda quickly, but I hope you enjoy! Next ship will probably be Sunnyflight, unless if I get a ship request. And I (again) couldn't find a Starspeaker picture, so... Starflight's on his own. Live free and be happy.

Glorybringer1163