Chapter Twelve.

- Your POV -

Once the words left my mouth, they all look at me terrified.

"Let's just, get you cleaned up, yeah?" Dean debates. I cant control the wolf anymore, the fangs aren't going away, neither are the claws.

Dean walks over to me, fearlessly. He grabs my hand, I flinch slightly. "It's okay." He says softly.
He walks me over to a sink. He takes a rag and gently gets the blood off of my face.

I hear his heart beating a steady beat, like a drum. I swallow hard as I begin to sweat. "Dean?" Sam says, scared.

Dean ignores him, continuing to wash the blood off my face. Once he's done, he kisses me, very softly.

How is he not worried I'll attack him? My fangs and claws are still out, how is he not afraid?

He pulls away, looking me in my eyes softly. "See? You're fine. You was protecting yourself." Dean says. "If you was to the point where we had to kill you, you would've attacked me." He adds.

"Dean, I can't make them go away." I say with a shaking voice. "Don't worry about that." He says, cupping my cheek. "You're going to be okay, I'm going to figure this out." He adds. I nod.

We get back into the impala, Sam is driving, my dad in the passenger seat. Dean and I are sitting in the back. Dean is holding me against him, trusting me fully despite the fact I can't get the fangs or claws gone.

Once we get home, I walk in the door first. "I'm going to try to sleep." I announce. "Do you want someone to come with you?" Dean ask. I shake my head. "I'm fine." I say with a soft smile.

I head upstairs, I open and close my bedroom door.

I feel a sharp stinging in my side, a knife? No, this hurt worse. Silver. I yell as I fall onto my knees. I never got to see the attacker as they left the room out my window too fast. I fall onto my stomach, holding the wound tightly, gasping. Sam, Dean, and my dad run into my room.

Dean holds me in his lap. "Hey... shhh... It's okay. You're okay." He whispers with tears in his eyes. I whimper loudly in pain. "I- I love you guys." I say. "Don't talk like that, you're going to be fine." My dad says, kneeling down beside me, grabbing my hand.

"Sammy, call 911." Dean says quickly. "Don't." I blurt. "It was silver, there's no use." I whisper. "We can't give up." Dean says, tears coming from his eyes. "There's nothing we can do." I mutter.

Suddenly, everything goes black as I feel my body get limp. I sit up and I look around, everyone is gone. "Hello?" I yell, worriedly. The wound is still there, still bleeding but, it doesn't hurt anymore. "Hello?!" I add as I walk down the stairs.

A woman is in the living room as I make my way towards her. "Who are you?" I ask softly. She looks at me in my eyes as she holds her hand out. "I'm here to take you to the other side, to Heaven." She says.

Her voice is soothing, calm, comforting. "I'm dead?" I ask. She nods softly, "Yes, I'm sorry." She says somberly.

"You were actually supposed to go to Purgatory but, you were not a monster, just a were-girl." She smiles. I hesitantly walk over to her. I grab her hand.

The room gets brighter and brighter. Nothing changed, I'm still in my house. The reaper is still with me. "I didn't go anywhere?" I ask. She shakes her head, "Your version of Heaven is your home. Everyone has their own version and this is yours." She explains.

I nod as I look around. "This is so realistic." I exclaim. I hear the reaper giggle. "It is real." She says. "Call me if you need anything." She says softly. I nod. "Thank you."

I guess this is the end of my "tragic" love story. I don't know if you would call it tragic though, I think it just had a lot of unfortunes in it, almost like everything was trying to stop us. We loved anyways.

We laughed, cried, smiled, and were scared. We were scared a lot, actually. We never gave up hope and that's why I don't think it was that tragic after all, it just had a little bit of misfortune. Everything happens for a reason though, right?