P.12

Willow finishes doing her hair and walks down to the Common Room, meeting the boys by the entrance "Ready?" Theo asks. "Think so." Willow responds. "You'll be great. Let's go get your some breakfast." Blaise tells her, making her nod and follow them out. Walking into the Great Hall, Willow sits down and stares at her food "Come on Wills, you need your strength." Draco tries. "I'm not hungry." she responds, shaking her head. Marcus walks over with the rest of the team and sit with them "You need to eat Low." Marcus tells her. "Even if its just something small, like some toast or fruit." Terence adds. Willow grabs an apple and starts munching on it, making the boys and team smile "Good luck with the game Flint." Snyder says, as he reaches the table and sits down. Marcus nods in acknowledgment "What you doing sitting with the team?" Snyder asks Willow and the boys with a sneer. "We're friends with the four of them, if you must know." Adrian tells the boy. "Why? They're a bunch of weirdos." Snyder tells them, rolling his eyes. The four friends roll their eyes, the team all glaring at Snyder "we better get going, we need to get ready for the game and you need to get a good seat." Terence says, standing up. The team nods and stands up with Willow and the boys, all of them walking out together. Hermione walks over and hugs Willow "You'll be great." she tells her. "Thanks Mione." Willow smiles.

The team all sit in the changing room, Willow bouncing her leg up and down "Willow? Visitor for you." Severus says, poking his head in. Willow stands up and goes to the door, finding her parents, Uncles, Aunts and Hope "Hope!" she exclaims, running to her cousin and hugging her. "Hey Willow, Mum and Dad got me the weekend back here so I could come to the game." Hope smiles, hugging her cousin. "Where's our hugs?" Marcel jokes. Willow smiles and hugs each of her Aunts and Uncles, hugging her parents last "You're going to be amazing Sweetheart." Davina tells her. "Thanks Mum." Willow smiles. Marcus walks out and smiles "Good to see you again." he tells Kol and Klaus. "Good to see you too Marcus." Kol tells him, putting a hand on the sixth year's shoulder. Willow smiles "Marc, this is my mum, Davina, and my Uncles, Aunts and Cousin Hope. You've already Uncle Klaus. This is Uncle Finn, Uncle Elijah, Uncle Marcel, Aunt Freya, Aunt Keelin, Aunt Sage, Aunt Hayley, Aunt Caroline and Aunt Rebekah. Guys, this is Marcus our team Captain." she introduces. "Pleasure to meet you all." Marcus smiles, shaking their hands. "You missed a couple of people." a voice says.

Willow turns and grins when she sees Bill and Charlie, making her run over and tackle them both into hugs "Anyone would think you've missed us." Charlie chuckles, hugging Willow back with his brother. "What are you doing here? I havent had a chance to write to you both and tell you I'm on the team." Willow asks. "Which is why I wrote to them to tell them." Klaus tells his niece. Willow smiles "Good to see you've followed my footsteps." Charlie tells Willow. "Our footsteps." Bill tells his brother. Willow giggles "I need to go but are you going to be here after the game?" she asks her family. "Of course, we got permission to be here all day." Kol smiles. "As have we." Bill tells her. Willow smiles and hugs everyone again before going back into the changing room with Marcus "Feeling better now?" he asks. "Definitely." she smiles.

The team soon walks out onto the field, Fred, George and Harry looking at Willow in surprise. The rest of the Gryffindor look shocked at the fact there is also a first year on the Slytherin team, Wood and Marcus shaking hands "Now, I want a nice fair game, all of you. Mount your brooms, please." Madam Hooch tells them. everyone mounts their brooms, Willow seeing a banner with her name on it being held by the boys in the stands. Smiling she feels an extra burst of confidence flow through her, Marcus looking at her and giving her a nod. Madam Hooch blows her whistle, everyone taking flight and beginning the game "And the Quaffle is taken immediately by Angelina Johnson of Gryffindor, what an excellent Chaser that girl is, and rather attractive, too-" Lee Jordan starts commentating. "JORDAN!" Professor McGonagall exclaims. "Sorry, Professor. And she's really belting along up there, a neat pass to Alicia Spinnet, a good find of Oliver Wood's, last year only a reserve. Back to Johnson and - no, the Slytherins have taken the Quaffle, Slytherin Captain Marcus Flint gains the Quaffle and off he goes. Flint flying like an eagle up there, passes to Mikaelson. Youngest player on the Slytherin team, only girls too." Lee continues.