𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 - 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮?

You followed Levi and Hange with Erwin walking beside you in silence, a little nervous about what was to come. You wondered how many scouts there was going to be. Being an introverted person, you were never perfect at speaking in front of large crowds, so this wasn't going to be a walk in the park.

The four of you walked through the cobble stoned streets, passing by a number of scouts who were walking in different directions, going about their normal routine, all giving you a quick look before carrying on walking. You figured that you must have been in the Survey Corps Headquarters or something of that importance.

A minute of walking later, you arrived at another building, this time it was wide and quite a long one, you could hear chatter of what sounded like a lot of people coming from inside the building.

"Hange," Levi barked at the woman suddenly, "Go in there and get them all to shut up." He ordered once he noticed your hesitant expression and body language. Hange frowned slightly.

"Aah, why do i have to do the boring stuff." She complained, "I want to stay with the magic girl!" She said. Levi frowned at her response.

"Go." He simply said again. Hange sighed and opened the door to the room and went inside, the chatter behind the door instantly quietened down as soon as Hange went in. Levi turned to you and Erwin.

"About 50 scouts are in there." He said monotonously. "I'm sure there would have been more, but they all left thinking this whole thing was bullshit." He looked you in the eyes. "So, it could be worse." He finished. You gave him a small smile at his bizarre attempt to comfort you.

"That's quite an inefficient way to ease my nervousness, but thanks." You said, chuckling a nervous laugh. Levi voiced a small 'tch' and turned back around to face the door, gripping hold of the handle.

"Let's go." He said and opened the door wide open. You followed him through the door only to see a room full of scouts wearing green capes and ODM straps all staring at you. You quickly became very paranoid and felt like the outsider that you truly were. You heard Erwin close the door behind you, and the three of you walked to the front of the room where there was a large long table placed and a couple of chairs behind it, facing the scouts. Once at the front, Erwin gestured you to stand next to him, you did so, and Levi stood the other side of you.

"Scouts!" Erwin bellowed loudly enough to make sure he caught the attention of every single scout in the room. "I thank you, every single one of you, that stayed behind. I know its a lot to believe, and i would not have blamed you if you decided to leave. This girl, right here," He said, gesturing his hands in your direction. Once again, all eyes in the room fell on you. "Has come to help us. Her name is (Y/N) and she has the ability to travel from universe to universe and whether you choose to believe that or not at this moment in time is up to you but she had graciously come here bearing food, food we have never seen or eaten before as evidence. She also has a remarkable device that allows her to teleport." He stopped as whispers of chatter arose from the large group of soldiers who were listening closely and discussing the claims their commander had just made among themselves.

You scanned the room of cadets properly now, having enough courage to make eye contact with them. They all looked so tired,
malnourished and beaten down. The scouts were the most self-less people in this universe, risking their lives to protect the walls and its citizens, and god dammit they deserved food! They deserved tasty treats and filling meals.

As you continued to look through the crowd of scouts, you quickly noticed Armin stood at the right side of the room. He noticed you looking at him and gave you a friendly smile, and you returned the friendly expression. You also noticed other familiar faces like Jean and Mikasa. You felt tremendously happy that they stayed behind, they must trust you even a little bit. Also within the crowd were Sasha, Conny, Christa, Reiner, Bertholdt, and Eren. You felt butterflies in your stomach. It was like seeing a celebrity. All the people who you had been watching from your favourite anime were in the same room as you, and you were a bit starstruck .