𝐈𝐈 - 𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐭

You gasped, your eyes frantically scanning your surroundings, no one was around you, but you decided it was safer to try to activate your invisibility device anyway, just in case anyone spotted you. You pulled out the device from your bag and pressed the button on it. It flashed green, meaning that it had worked and you were now invisible. You sighed in relief and put the device back in your bag, and pulled out your teleportation device. You began to walk along the wall and take in the plethora of buildings within. "I can't believe it actually exists." You whisper to yourself. "I can't waste time though..." You spot a rather tall building below you. You look at the roof of the building and press the button of your device, and you were instantly teleported on top of the roof. You walked towards the edge of the roof and looked down to the ground. There were a couple of people walking up and down the streets. You spotted an alleyway that appeared to be empty, eyeing the ground, you pressed the button again, and in a second, your feet were on the ground in that exact spot you looked at.

You froze as you peered into a window of a building in front of you, you spotted your reflection only that you looked exactly like how all the characters looked in the anime... you looked like an anime character. You covered your mouth with your hand in order to stop you from freaking out. "What the fuck..." You whispered to yourself, you poked at the skin on your face, it felt the same, you just looked like someone had drawn you. "Does this mean that if i take someone back to my universe from this universe that they'll look different too?" You questioned to yourself quietly. You sighed a shaky sigh and left the alley way and walked out onto the street, still invisible, you made your way along the cobblestone path, taking in your surroundings and dodging anyone who was in your path.

You kept your eye out for any kind of animal, a dog, a cat, a horse, a sheep... any living, non-human entity that you could use as your guinea pig to take back home and test on. After 10 minutes of mindlessly wondering the streets, you finally spotted an orange and white cat sitting peacefully on a step by a building. You walked over and kneeled down next to it. It couldn't see you, which you guessed was a good thing. You waited until the street was clear of people, so you could pull out your teleportation device again. "I programmed this so anything or anyone that touches it also gets teleported with its user..." You gently placed the device on the cats paw so both you and the cat were in contact with the device. The cat flinched, but it stayed put. "Hopefully, this works, good luck little buddy." You whisper to the cat. Doing one final scan of the area to make sure there was no one around you hit the button.

A second later, you found yourself back in your travel machine in your apartment, you snapped your neck down and looked at the floor by your feet. The cat was indeed with you, alive and well. It was just a little tense and frightened. Although, to your amazement, the cat looked like a normal cat from your universe and not one from the Attack On Titan universe. You hesitantly reached down and stroked the cat in an attempt to calm it. You saw its body relax slowly and it began to purr. "Amazing." You said to yourself.

"Aren't i a motherfucking genius!"

You opened the travel machines door and stepped out, the cat followed and began investigating its strange new surroundings. You decided it would be best to keep an eye on it until the next morning in case something happened to it. If nothing seemed to affect it, physically, then you will go back and somehow find one of the higher ups to tell about your ability. Preferably Erwin or even Hange. At least that was your plan. Knowing how humble and calm Erwin is you thought he was the one suitable to tell first.

 Knowing how humble and calm Erwin is you thought he was the one suitable to tell first