•Father-Son's Day•

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Fwin.. A-niang can go and A-ying will stay and be good.." He mumbled, his pouy seemingly growing bigger when he said those words.

"Promise?"

"Mhm." He smiled happily.

Xie Lian kissed him on the crown of his head and stepped away to look at his husband. "I'll be back.. I'll see you both soon." Hua Cheng waved at him. "See you Gege." He smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hua Cheng talked with Yin Yu while Hua ying busied himself with his paintings.

As he talked it seemed to got very silent the more he got busy. Looking over he found Hua ying missing.

Hua Cheng exhaust a long tired sigh. "A-ying!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Xie Lian was having it up at the Heavens. Yes he was missing his husband and son. But duty called and prayers needed to be answered. In particular was a corpse body that got possessed and needed to be eradicated before it caused any more harm to the village and it's villagers.

Accompanying was Mu Qing and Feng Xin. The two changing forms while Xie Lian changed into his old robes, or as his husband calls them, rags. His husband hated the robes cause it brought some memories but Xie lian reassured him, as always,that these were also the robes that were worn when they found each other,again. That was the part that Hua Cheng gets sulky about the truth. It was sweet to say the least.

"He's smiling to himself again.." My Qing commented as they walked alongside each other down the dusty path way.

"You commentate to yourself in the morning, I don't see the issue." Feng Xin blurted out with no hesitation.

"You-that doesn't have to be said asshole!"

"Well it is." He shrugs, definitely not giving two flying pigs of a fuck.

Mu Qing grumbled in annoyance. "I hope you die."

Feng Xin laughed. "Same with you."

Xie Lian looked to the two, the two married couple he was yet to figure out how they got together while bickering as usual.

"Care to say why your yelling at each other,again?" He asked, generally curious.

"It doesn't matter your Majesty don't worry. He'll be dead by sun down-" Mu Qing starts cracking his knuckles, glaring angrily at Feng Xin.

"Do you have to??-" Xie Lian heard the sound of cracking branches.

"Where?"

"Stay guard it's around."

All bickering came to a holt. The ghost was near and it's resent energy was strong. 'There was no talking with this one'. Xie lian thought.

"Ruoye," Xie Lian let's his spiritual weapon unwrap itself from his sleeve and into the frost. Rouye seemed to get caught and it lifted Xie Lian's guard more.

A piercing sound echoed through the forest and in a flash the same corpse came lunching out at them. Xie Lian ward it off with Ruoye, the cloth wrapped round it's neck and pulling it away from him with a thud.

"Assume positions!"

"Got it!"

"We got this!"

Xie Lian takes out his sword and used it as a block from an attack. Feng Xin and Mu Qing quick to as him as the ghost possessed corpse rushed to all of them.

Mu Qing got impatient with the whole dodging attack and used his fire ability and uses his weapon against the creature.

"Watch it!!" Feng Xin yelled as he had to duck an incoming fire ball.