𝗑𝗑𝗏𝗂𝗂𝗂.

𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠-𝘌𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛

        WAR. ONE WORD WITH INFINITE outcomes. Seylu had heard of all the wars fought through Pandora's history, and all that was lost because of them. She had lost Nori, and that incident wasn't even a result of war. Now, Neteyam was gone, and Seylu was about to truly learn what war was.

She swam through the dark waters headed to the flaming ship on Ouali, unable to see anything in the dark. She let the sounds coming from the sinking ship guide her, as well as Jake's instructions in her ears. He had given her a communication device.

Seylu had five spears total; her original three, accompanied by two more that had washed up on the rock Neteyam laid on with Lo'ak and Tsireya. Realistically, there was no reason for Seylu to be saving the Sully girls. But Tuk and Kiri needed help, and if she couldn't save Neteyam, she would save his sisters.

Jake, Spider and Seylu swam up to the ship on their tsuraks, Seylu gripping her five spears spread between both of her hands. Her calf was burning, the adrenaline from the fight wearing off and the pain from the shot sinking in. She ignored it, because she had one mission. Revenge.

Seylu and Jake found two more spears, giving Seylu six to work with, plus her knife that rested in its holder. She dove off of Ouali, instructing him silently to swim away as Jake's mount followed hers. Seylu lifted her head from the water, her nose skimming above the surface as she listened for movement inside the ship. When she heard none, she nodded to Jake. "Go." Jake said to Spider, the two males following Seylu.

She crept up the side of the ship in a crouched position, Jake and Spider on either side of her. Jake helped Spider climb up into one of the still propellers of the ship, Seylu silently jumping up after the human boy. "Where are they?" Jake asked Spider as he joined the two.

"The middle deck. Where they launch the subs. There's, like a pool in the center," Spider explained as he walked next to Seylu, whose ears were raised and detecting any foreign movement. "They're at the forward railing." Seylu and Jake leant over the edge of the propeller, making sure the coast was clear.

Jake nudged Seylu, and she hopped down, kneeling with her weapons drawn. Spider jumped down after Jake. "No, no. Stay here." he instructed, following Seylu as she moved towards the heart of the ship. A foreign voice came through her communication device and she quietly gasped, confused.

"Talk to me, Corporal. This ship's going down, and your girls with it," Seylu rolled her eyes at the words, and Jake's instructions to keep the device in her ear. Seylu moved parallel to Jake as they silently advanced upon Kiri and Tuk. "Your boy didn't have to die. You brought that upon yourself." Seylu clenched her jaw at Quaritch's words. He wasn't even sorry about Neteyam, instead blaming Jake.

The two moved to a higher part of the ship as Seylu ripped the communication device away, infuriated at hearing the man's voice. Seylu spotted the blurry figures of Tuk and Kiri, tied up with guards, both in machines and out surrounding them. Jake gently grabbed her wrist, pulling her across the ship with him.

They saw more guards through another gap in the ship, and Seylu was unsure of how her and Jake were going to take all of them down. Jake got an idea, and he reached into his vest for a weapon. "This is going to blow up. When I throw it, get down to Spider." Jake whispered, and Seylu nodded.

Jake pulled the pin on the grenade, throwing it towards another part of the ship. Seylu gripped her spears, sliding down the ship towards Spider, yelling for him to cover himself. The explosion rang out, and Seylu smiled at the destruction. Spider eyed her, concerned for her, but he quickly looked away when she hissed at him.