Chapter 13

Quinton's POV

I stay in Leif's house for a long time, but when it starts to get dark, I decide that it's time for me to go back to the pack lands.

I know that I'm already an adult, and my parents won't spank me for being back late, but I don't want to make them worried, so I will be the good son, and I will go back.

Leif walks me to his front door, and I give him a kiss, before I hug him tightly, and I go towards my car.

I slide inside the drivers sit, and I turn the car on, then I smile at my mate, who's still standing in the doorway, and I drive away.

I'm a bit sad that I'm leaving, but I know that I will be back tomorrow, so that makes me feel a lot better.

Preferably I would have just called my parents to tell them that I will be staying here, but only tata knows about my mate for now, so I would have to tell my other parents, which I would prefer to do personally, not through the phone call.

And I want my mate to have some alone time, to think about everything that I have told him.

He might act like he accepts everything's, and like he's happy with me, but I want him to realise that everything that happened is true.

And the mate bond might help him feel calm about it, so I will have to give him a few hours to think about it alone.

When I reach the pack lands, I drive though the long path that leads to the pack house, and I park the car in the parking lot, before I walk towards my house.

When I walk thought the front door, I can hear that my parents are still in the living room, so I decide that it's a good time to tell them about my mate.

I have planned to tell them tomorrow, before I will leave to go back to my mate.

But I might not catch all of them, and I want to tell them that my mate will be here tomorrow.

So, I walk into the living room, and I sit on the couch, which is in front of the one that they're sitting on.

All of them look at me, trying to see if I want something form them.

"I have to tell you something important." I tell them with a smile.

"Yeah?" Papa asks curiously, he most likely would have been worried by now, so that's why I made sure to show them that I'm happy about whatever I will tell them.

"I found my mate." I say.

"That's great, Quinton." Dad says, and I nod.

"And I'm already pregnant." I say, and papa rolls his eyes, while dad comes over to give me a hug.

I stay with them for a bit longer, and tata tells my other parents that he already knew about it, which they're not very happy about, but they seem to me more happy than annoyed.