You looked stunning and so did Tom

You looked stunning and so did Tom. It was half 6 so you guys went out and everyone looked so good and you was all chatting while walking to the limo.

You sat next to Tom and he had his hand on your thigh the entire time. You got there and all got out.
And you signed people's shirts and everything and went inside to had food since it was a food gathering.
(We are gonna fast forward to when we all get back to Germany)

You finally had alone time at home and you walked in and hugged your mum tight.
"I missed you so much mum"
"I missed you to "
"Where's dad?"
"On the piss idk where"
"Oh alr well I'm gonna go upstairs to u lack and wash things"
"Okay honey"

I wanna make a new song on my own so I got to work and after an hour I thought of it.
Scandalous by mis-teeq
I'm gonna call Myra

"Hey Myra guess what I made a new song it's a solo"
"Hey y/n and come to my office (she got her own office out of global studios)"
"Kk coming"

I got dressed and started to drive to her office but it's gustavs bd tomorrow and I wanna get him a gift but not sure like he loves Percy pigs I'll stop in a shop to get him lost of them.

I pulled over to a shop and as I walked out a man in all black and a girl in all bavk drugged me and threw me in the back of a car and drove.
After an hour I woken up tied to a chair in some bedroom. I instantly panicked and tried screaming and moving but I was really weak for some reason and my mouth was tapped shut.
A girl walked in all black.

"Hello y/n"
I tried to say smt but it was mumble screams.
"Awh your so helpless it's funny"
She took her phone out and took a photo of you do some reason then took your phone and messaged Tom

The girl: hey Tom it's y/n I'm moving don't look for me bye
Tommy💞: huh?
She turned my phone off and threw it at me and it landed by my foot.
I hated the feeling being stuck and not able to move at all. I just fell asleep.

Toms pov
Hm that's weird maybe she's just having a moment I won't worry much. I went on about my day until I got a call from Myra?

"Tom it's Myra have you heard from y/n she made a new song and she was supposed to come by to get it done?"
"No I haven't she messaged me like 4 hours ago saying she's moving and bye but she doesn't type like that"
"Shit shit shit"
"What?"
Myra hung up. And I went to full panic mode

Myras pov

I knew what happened it was toms ex and y/n ex. Alex and Sophia. They have her.
I called the police and they sent out a search party for her.

Bills pov

"Shit, TOMNMN" I screamed and Tom came running down with puffy red eyes
"look.." I pointed to the news

News reporter

"Young y/l/n was taken by 2 people earlier today she was last seen in red juicy couture bottoms and a red tube top and she was outside the corner shop at heartlane st. If anyone has information please call 911 or us thank you."

I watched as Tom bursted out into more tears and I got up to hug him while tears rolled down my cheeks as well.
"It's okay Tom we will find her and we won't rest till we do" I said

Later I called everyone and informed them and Everyone had cried and posted it everywhere.

I had woken up again to an A engraved on my leg and an S on my foot and I felt cuts all over me and burn marks on my shoulders. I was in torture.

"Hey beautiful " the man said
I mumbled and he ripped my tape off my mouth.
"FUCK YOU AND LET ME GO" I screamed with my last of strength
"Oh y/n you've always been aggressive"
I gave him a look
"Tom will find me"
"Awh yiur sweet he won't "
"Yes he will"
"Hm okay darling"

He picked up a bag and smacked it on my head and it knocked me out cold.

Fast forward to 5 days being held captive

Toms pov
It half been gustavs birthday put the party was cancelled and we was all worrying so bad. I haven't left my room in days, I haven't showered or anything
"What am I doing I need to find y/n"
I said to myself and I sprung out of bed and got in the shower quick and changed and called everyone to meet me at the shop
We all checked the cams and had seen she was dragged by a tall man and a short girl into a black vehicle...

"FUCK THATS ALEXS CAR" Marco screamed
We all ran To Alex's house and I banged on the door hard.
We eventually broke the door and started screaming for y/n.

I had woken up naked with fresh cuts all over me and more stuff engraved and I hadn't had nothing but water and bread for the past 5 days so I felt so weak and broken. I had heard banging upstairs and the 2 people ran in panicking they climbed out the window and tom came running down to see me naked with cuts,bruises,puffy red eyes,messy hair and burn marks. He told everyone to stay there since I was naked and he untied me and I stood up but fainted. He took his shirt of and put it on me.

He carried me up the stairs and everyone was so happy I was alive but I was badly hurt so we rushed to the hospital. They had ran in screaming for a nurse.

And I was taken away while everyone sat in the waiting room but they all went but Tom he stayed there for around a day and he was finally allowed to see me but y the doctor pulled him aside.

"Tom kaulitz right?" He asked
"Yes that's Me"
"Okay well uhm idk how to put this but y/n had fallen into a coma and she may not make it out alive due to the amount of torture she was out through, I'm so sorry we are doing everything we can."
"What, no she's fine let me in" he tried to push past the doctor but instead he just fell on his knees and cried. He got up and went home and didn't even speak to bill and he just locked himself in his room.

He didn't leave for 2 weeks. And he began working hard again and was so cold to everyone even girls he didn't go to parties anymore and he only went to practice music. He was mentally broken.

After about 5 weeks he got a call.

"Hell mr.kaulitz we have good news, y,n has woken up"
"REALLY CAN I SEE HER?"
"Yes"
He hung up quick and sped to the hospital and ran straight to y/n room
He saw you and just hugged you tight

"Y/n baby I've missed you so much I thought you was dead omg I want revenge on them and your never leaving my sight ever again you could've died" as he sobbed in my arms
"Tom thank you. You saved my life, If I didn't get to the hospital I would be dead by now and I'm so thankful for you and I missed you so much. They literally burnt me,cut me,raped me, engraved stuff on me and everything it was awful and as soon as I would wake up I would be hit by a bat" I sobbed

"Y/n you not ever leaving my side I can't let that happen to you ever again I just wanna keep you safe and that stuff is to far"
We eventually pulled apart and he seen me in such a state.
"When are you aloud to go?"
"2days"
"Good you gonna live with me okay?"
"Okay baby"
"I'm gonna go and tell the guys and that but I won't tell them to visit because your still recovering "
"Okay bye love you"
"Love you too"