~.part 22.~

You was at the twins house with georg and gustav, jungle heart and Tom n hill so everyone and you all got so close with them but you and Bella haven't been talking much since you feel like she's turning against you but since it's been 2 years you were all 15 and now 17. You was all watching a move while you was cuddled up to Tim and his hand was around yiur waits and other on the ledge of the sofa.

"Guys wait I have to take this" you said while getting up to take the call.

Myra: hello y/n
You: hi Myra
Myra: I spoke to tokio hotel's manager and they think it's a good idea if you all go on tour together in about a month or 2
You: really all of us? Do we need to make new albums?
Myra:"Yes and I need at least 7 albums and they need the max of 10 songs each since you will be performing in the UK,LA,Scotland,New York, Spain,Germany and china, America"
You:yeah okay I'll get to work then.
You hung up and ran into the living room.

Everyone stared at you
"Okay guys we need to make 70 new songs so basically 7 albums and 10 songs in them because Myra called and said all of us are going on your in the next month or 2"
They all stared at you in disbelieve
"70 fucking songs?" Marco said
"Yes 70" you said
"Baby that's a lot of songs to make it won't be done in time" Tom said
"I'm gonna call our manager and work something out" bill said while getting up to go talk to there manager.
Everyone decided to talk about it all and you felt extremely nervous and a wave of sadness took over you and you remembered about your past so you decided to go out and amber knew what you was doing because you only wear black af1 when you get weed but she didn't say anything and instead she got up and left with you. Tom got curious.

"Y/n wait up" amber said
"Amber?"
"Y/n if your getting weed I'm coming"
"How's u know"
"You only wear those shoes when u go out to get some"
"You know me so well" you giggled as you linked arms with her. Agate around 10 minutes you got to your dealers house and you both bought a gram each you both left and walked to your favourite park and started to smoke and you posted on ur priv insta forgetting you had the others on there and after 5 minutes you heard police sirens. You both shit yourself and started to run fast and it kicked in hard for you both so it was extremely hard but after half hour you both passed out and the police caught you and took you in for custody. You woke up and they said I can call someone to come bail me out or try to.

"Hello this is Brooklyn police station calling to let you know you have a caller would you like to be contacted ?"the bot said
"Yes" Tom said
"Hey Tommy..."
"OMFg y/n what the fuck"
"Tom don't get mad please"
"Y/N WHAT DID U DO"
"Well me and amber went out and got weed then we got caught and after we passed out so they took us in and our bail is 3k each..."
"Ffs y/n I thought you stopped? Why"
"I felt really nervous about the whole tour thing I'm so sorry Tom"
"Okay just don't lash out or anything I'm gonna come bail you 2 out but not a word to Randy,the rest of the bands and especially not Myra she will go nuts"
"Okay thanks Tom I love u "
"I love u too"

You looked at amber and smiled.
"Toms getting us but not a word to anyone okay?"
"Got it girl"
After about an hour of Tom trying to get you out you was released on a warning for your mental illness and amber had a few issues as well. You ran out and hugged Tom
"Thanks Tommy"
"It's okay"
"How can I repay you"
"Tonight?"
You looked at him and said maybe.
"Thanks Tom" amber said I
"It's alr now you 2 in the car"
You both hopped in and a song from your first album came on... promiscuous boy by nelly furtado
"Promiscuous girl, wherever you are
I'm all alone and it's you that I want" amber sang

"Promiscuous boy, you already know
That I'm all yours, what you waiting for?"you sang and as the song went on it ended while Tom giggled.

You got back to the twins house as they looked worried about you.
"Sorry guys we went shopping for tour and my cars in the shop aha" and amber agreed with you.

You all began brainstorming ideas and bill spoken to the manager and it's only gonna be 4 albums and 5 songs each.

Ouch by n-dubz
Bad boys by flo Rida
Boom boom pow by black eyed peeps
My humps by black eyes peeps
Right round by flo Rida
(Sorry guys I can't think of much aha🤣)
And many more

You sent them off to Myra and she got everything ready and messaged you.
Myra: great job y/n this is amazing but we need to fly you and tokio hotel out separate since nobody knows you will be joining so what will happen is that when your mid singing a song tokio hotel will run out and sing with you and at the end you tell everyone that you will be with tokio hotel for 3 months okay?"
"Omg that sounds great I'll let them know"

You hung up and walked to where every sat.

"So guys Myra loved the songs and we should be leaving in a round a month but jungle heart will be flown out first to the UK and a day before the concert tokio hotel will be flown out since we can not been seen together since nobody knows we are joining tours okay?"
Everyone agreed and Tom just stared at you with helpless eyes. He really loved how you were like your looks,personality and your his little stoner since he's starting to light up about it and not worry much but he still does. Everything about you he loved so much.

You walked upstairs and changed into a denim mini skirt with a sparkly white belt with a small white tube top and you decided not to wear a bra so your nipples would be visible. You looked like a slut.

You walked down and all eyes were on you
"I'm going out see you guys and love u Tom"
You walked out and ran to your car and drove

"Tom how did u just let that happen?" Bill asked
"Idk she just looked hot and I zoned out. Wiat shit she's gone out like that with no fucking bra on" he said back
Everyone giggled

"Ugh finally some time alone and time for shopping since I'm making so much money I wanna go tour shopping" you said to yourself as you were singing loud and proud. You eventually got to the shopping centre and no paparazzi in sight.

You walked to a shop called sluts and you walked in and it was full of clothes you always wanted. You bought lots of like black short dresses and you spent £200 in there and then you walked to LV and bought 4 big suitcases that came to a total of £780, you then went to Chanel and got £100 worth of perfumes and then walked to buy more stuff for your tour and spent around £400 but you stumbled across this tattoo and piercing place and you went in and got your tongue done and you got a tattoo on your back at the top and it says "Tom kaulitz" in small fancy writing and it cost around £50 . You looked hot now but had so many bags you had to ask a security person to help and he noticed you and did so.

It was around 7pm now and u left around 5pm. You drove back to your house and sent Tom photos of the bags and suitcases

Tommy😍: y/n how much did u spend xx
You:only £1530 xx
Tommy😍: done
You: done what?
Tommy😍: I transferred that amount you since I wanna give you princess treatment xx
You: thank you Tommy I love you so much and I feel like we haven't had only time you just you and me xx
Tommy😍: Ik darling, what if we order takeout and you stay mine tonight and we don't have to have sex or anything idm yk ;) xx
You: Ofc Tommy u cheeky boy xoxo
Tommy😍: come soon and buy lots of snacks and then I'll buy the takeout xx

You packed your overnight stuff like skin care, makeup,pjs,stuff for tomorrow and ect. You grabbed your keys and drove to 7/11 and bought toms favourite things and a few of yours and when you went to pay you noticed vapes had come out (idk if they did then but just go with it)
"Hi can I get these please and can I get a crystal strawberry blast and a pack of condoms?"
"Aha yes okay here and your total is £50"
You handed her £200 and said keep the change while the lady was left shocked.

You got in your car and opened the vape. You absolutely loved it and started to drive to the twins house you walked in and putting the stuff on the side and screamed for Tom to come down and as soon as he seen you wearing what u did earlier he hugged your waist and his hands moved to your bum and he whispered "don't tease me like this I can see your tits..y/n"