✨THE FINAL RIDE✨

Start from the beginning

"Noor aunty, Amma, sab ne mana kar diya tha...", Karishma keeps her point.

"But I'm your freaking partner! Sab jhoot bolde, sab dhoka de. Hum ne tum expect nai kiya tha, Dr. Karishma Singh!"

"Hum daar gaye the..."

"Kya daar gayi aur kyu?", Haseena asked holding her shoulders. "Hume tum par itna bharosa tha ki agar duniya jhoot bhi bolde magar tum hum se sach kahogi chahe wo kitna bhi kadwa ko. Aur yehi hota aa raha hai peechle 15 saalo se. Aur shyd yehi wajah hai ki Hume tum se pyaar hua. Bachpan se tum ne sirf sach kaha hai chahe humara Dil jitna bhi dukhe!"

Karishma pushed her away. "Par ab aisa kuch nai hai. I love you and I can't see getting hurt and depressed. Wo cheez phir hume effect karti hai, tumhe pata hai. Aur tum kya expect karti ho hum se? Hazar'o kilometres dur tum akeli ho aur hum tumhe sab kuch sach bolde? Nai! Nai bol sakte. Aur bahut acha kiya jo nai kaha.". She said out.

"Okay then... Raho apne sach k saath."

Saying this Haseena left on her bike in high speed. Karishma goes in and informs the same. No no know what to do now.

While on the other side, Haseena was riding the bike continuously for a couple of hours on random streets of Lucknow with flashbacks of memories with her father. The best father in world. The love he showered. The family man. The best man in the world .The ideal partner. Her inspiration. Everything was fake. Everything was a disillusion. He cheated his own family. The person she loved the most, cheated her.

Now calling him father and her mother's husband gave him some kind disgust in her heart. The heart which was filled with love for him is now filled hatred and disgust. She didn't know whom to blame, her father or that woman who ruined her family. Haseena justed wanted disappear from everyone's lives. Now it is clear that her mother is everything for her. She could feel the pain of mother. Though her mother trying to be strong infront of them but from inside this was killing her every minute. And this thought killed Haseena even more.

Then suddenly out of nowhere, Karishma came in her mind. Haseena started to feel guilty about what she did to Karishma a few hours ago. She understood why Karishma hid the truth. And thoughts came in her mind what if she too cheated just like her father. Though she can never do it nor does Karishma but thoughts can't be controlled.

Though they were in long distance relationship but they were witnessing each other's all the moments of sadness and happiness. They supported each other in the way no one could. They loved each other no one could. But also fought with each other from silliest things to the most serious things and they survived. All these things, made Karishma the most important person in her life.

It's now or never time. She stopped the bike unknowingly at the same spot where she confessed and proposed to Karishma. Haseena gets down from the bike and puts her hand in her pocket to take out the phone but it wasn't there. She remembers, she left her phone at home.

"Fuck!", Haseena kicks the bike's tyre in anger.

A few minutes later, Haseena was standing near the fence of the bridge staring at the river when she felt a vibration in other pocket. She took the thing and found out to be Karishma's mobile. Haseena understood that Karishma had sneakily kept her own mobile in her pocket when Karishma held her hand. She immediately dialled her own number.

"Hello...", A voice which was sobbing answered the call.

"Karu... Baby...". Haseena instantly recognises the voice.

"Hasu...". Karishma start cry even more.

"Karu... Tum theek ho na?". The fear takes over Haseena.

"Ye sawal hum ko karna chahiye...", Karishma said while crying.