Chapter XV - The old man and his secrets

Previously on Final destination - Ohio:

The gang is destroyed, split up and killed by the mechs. Farima, left with no choice tries to reason and talk to the mechs. Zeus talks back but reveals no intention of letting them live. Farima knew he only had a single shimmer of hope left, his greatest invention, but the risks of using it wayy outweighed the price of their lives. He tried to dig in deeper in to the mechs plan, to see if trying out his last sliver of hope was worth it. Zeus, thinking there was no way for them to escape, revealed some very interesting info. He said that they were looking for the 7 sacred artifacts of ohio, and that the old man who sent the gang in to the fight has one in possession. A lightning-white crystal. And that they were planning to use the crystal's power to rule the world. This was the final thing farima needed to hear. He whipped out a small device and activated it. And the reality faded like a dream. They had traveled back in time to where the mechs didn't arrive. But they forgot most of the stuff and had to remember small pieces and put them together. They decided to back off and go to the old man and make him explain.

The gang is swiftly moving through the tree tops. Chills down the spines of those who remember the time travel. James didn't though so was mad - "I swear we should just go to a city and steal a ton of schzio meds for yall"

Lama - "Aren't you convinced because they knew about my power?"

James answered - "Kinda but it still sounds like bullshit"

Mladjo - "If we all had the same vision there must be some meaning behind it"

James - "sure"

An awkward silence began as the gang rushed against some cold wind.

Sinai broke it by asking farima - "Well you remember some kind of artifacts right? What are those? They must posses some kind of power"

Farima replied - "Zeus said that they will take control of the entire planet when they get hold of the artifact, so it certainly has some power"

The gang all had their own visions of what these artifacts could do. And as they let their imagination wild, they quickly came back to the old man's crib.

Farima busted the door with anger, surprising the ninjas and the old guy. The red masked ninja with a tiger mask spilled his tea on to the elder out of shock, but the grandpa hit him back with his stick before the tea even landed on him - "Oh you bastard maybe you should've become the blue ninja when you are so good at attacking people with hot water!" - the red ninja bowed down without a word - "anyways why are yall back already and why did'ya destroy my precious crib!?"

Farim responded - "And why didn't you tell us everything you know?! Did you send us on purpose so they kill us or what?"

The old guy noticed something was off but he continued - "Whad ya mean I didn't tell ya everything I know? What even happened?"

Lama stepped forward angrily but farima stopped him - "Ima talk to him"

He turned towards the old guy and said - "Well see granny, some huge insanely strong robots attacked us and we barely managed to escape alive"

Old g was not happy with this - "Wad ya mean barely escaped alive??! None of you even have a scratch!"

James was feeling more sick with each second, but he decided to let the old guy deal with their stupidity.

Farima didn't feel like fooling around so he just went straight to the point - "Listen gee, one of those robots told us about some artifacts-" - as farima said that the old dude had a surprise look on his face - "- and he also told us that you posses one of them, some white crystal specifically"