Chapter XI - The ruler of the beasts

Previously on Final destination - Ohio:

The gang has spent a lot of time training in the Amazon rainforest now. As they are looking at another beautiful sunset, they get attacked the ground itself. They easily defend though but they get attacked by someone who controls fire. They catch him but the enemy uses their ultimate technique the element-nado which gets canceled by orango's tornado. They catch the rest of the enemy with relative ease and find out that the enemy just wants to bring them to their master. The gang sees no reason not to do that so they let the enemy show them the path. They arrive at a cabin noon next day. Pablo goes up to the door to open it.

The door screeches as pablo opens it up. What he find inside is a big empty room with just a small carpet in the middle and an old black dude laying on his face. The ninjas rush in and go to the old man almost panicking.

"Thanks god, I though he died but he was just sleeping" - said the lion dude

"Just chill he fine" - said the capybara dude

"Is that your master?" - asked farima

"Yes, he master, he pretty chill" - said capybara dude

The old man looked around in a shock and when he saw the gang, he fell on his knees and said - "OH fine gen'lmen, may God be with ya, you gotta help us!"

Both the gang and the ninjas were in shock. The ninjas after seeing this fell on their knees as well together with the old man.

"But your ninjas attacked us and it didn't look like they were just playing around" - said farima.

The man heard this and quickly pulled a walking stick from under the carpet. He then hit all 4 of the ninjas in the head in one hit with the stick.

The ninjas fell face-first on the floor.

The man said - "and t'is exactly why I need yall mens help. These four imbeciles can do nun!"

The gang looked even more confused now. The man explained - "I ordered these monkeys to bring yall here so I can ask you for a li'l help! But instead they tried to kill ya, but in vein"

The ninjas screamed at the same time - "SORRY MASTER!"

Farima asked - "Okay, with what exactly do you need help?"

The man led them to another room with some furniture they sat around the table and the ninjas were ordered to make some tea.

The old man spoke - "Well see, we're ninjas that pass 'lemental magic 'cross the generations! The jungle is our home as it hosts the biggest 'mount of true natural 'lemental magic."

The gang looked interested

The old man continued - "But recently there's been a disturbance in za force! The magic sucked out of here by people who don't understand its beauty! We tried to fight them off but they were too powerful! We lost in a matter of seconds..."

Farima asked - "And now you want us to fight for you?"

The old man with a smile said - "AH ye-" - james cut him off - "No, we aren't gonna fight for weaklings against other weaklings" - as he was leaving the room

The fire ninja said - "Those weaklings were a lot more powerful than you. We fought both so we know!" - and offered james a cup of tea.

James saw this as a challenge. He grabbed the tea, drank it in one sip and tossed it towards the ninja. Thankfully he caught the cup. James said - "I guess we don't have much better to do, we'll help you a bit to test our powers."

But farima continued - "Thats fine and all but what about us? How did you find us, why us and aren't we abusing the jungle as well?"

The old man said - "well you kinda are but not even close to the other dudes. And I watched your training, you seemed very strong so I though I might ask ya to help"