Chapter III - The Winged Protector of Dubrovnik

Previously on Final destination - Ohio:
Our crew lands in Dubrovnik and searches for orien without success. Mladjo is attacked by a snake and then saved by a mysterious person. The mysterious person is actually pele, aka ProfesorDoktorNauka, and he revives mladjo. Lavix, pablo and farima were good friends but one day he disappeared. He actually stole so much sarma and burek that he became sarma and burek. He ate all food from the town and moved on to the next until he ended up here. He joins the squad and they head to the helicopter but an explosion happens mid-air

The helicopter's rotor explodes seemingly for no reason and they start falling. Farima can't make anything to save them while the helicopter is falling and spinning. Pablo, mladjo and pele can't really do much either other than to scream. As the helicopter spins they catch a glimpse of a bunch of military helicopters and fighter jets. The helicopter didn't malfunction on it's own, it was these guys who shot it down.

In what seemed like the last moment before the helicopter hit the ground, it was as if the wind itself moved and saved them. A huge explosion enveloped  the helicopter. The explosion made a big shock-wave but it felt like nothing compared to the wind that moved them, still blowing strong.

The gang was sitting on the ground looking at the fire not sure what happened.

"YOO!" -screams someone behind them.

They turn around kind of scared to see a young looking man, not an ordinary man though, he had wings. Farima thought he looked a lot like the elemental HERO avian from the yugioh cards.

The man smiled and said - "Hello, my name is Orien, I saved you from the crash"

Their scared faces quickly started shining with happiness.

"If those gas masks are to protect yourselves from that smell of yours can I also take one?" - said orien

farima pulled another one from his backpack and gave it to orien, he made a few extra just i case. 

orien thanked them and continued - "Who are you and why is the military after you?"

Farima said that it might be because there were flying a helicopter they stole in another country.

Orien made a "you lying" face and told them to follow him before the military gets to them. They were lucky they landed in a forest at night otherwise a thousand more bullets would be flying towards them.

Orien lead them to a cave opening and although a bit hesitant at first, they entered it after hearing enemy fighter jets and helicopters. The cave was easily traversable and after they made it bit deeper, orien pressed in a random stone on the wall. A giant wall just slid down and revealed a big lit open area with concrete walls and floor.

There were a bunch of what seemed like orien's trophies from his battles. In the middle there was a huge computer with a bunch of screens showing the map of Croatia with a bunch of marks, some analytics, terminals and a google page with search results for "bird memes". The entire room had a gray/green color scheme. It looked like the batcave except it was the birdcave.

Orien explained that this was his secret lair, no wonder nobody in the city knew where he was. This is where he find traces of criminal activity and hunts them down afterwards. Everyone was stunned and were just looking around. Orien then explained that the military was after them not because of the helicopter. The problem is that someone was going around the city asking for Orien himself. And that someone was also telling people that he is the one who destroyed half of Banja Luka just one day ago.

Farima, mladjo and pele turned to pablo with not the friendliest look but didn't say anything. Pablo was a bit embarrassed. Orien asked them if that was true and why they did that. They explained everything that went down and how they want to recruit him. Orien found their story very amusing and wanted to test if they are worth his time. He pressed a big button and opened another door which leads to an even bigger rectangular empty room. He said that they are going to fight here and if they win, he will join their squad.

Everyone got in to the room and got ready for fight. A robotic voice announced the start of the fight. Everyone knew that teamwork is the only way to win after seeing oriens speed. Pablo knew that orien would rush in so he immediately screamed "im the biggest bird" and inflated like a balloon and effectively split the room in two parts. While pablo was holding orien in one part if the room, farima was busy at the other side making a device that makes super high pitch frequencies that only eagles can hear. But orien was fast, he squeezed through the corner and jumped towards farima at unimaginable speed. Pele tried to hit him with his burek whip but unsurprisingly missed. Mladjo jumped in front of farima and barely grew his beard just enough to protect him by changing oriens course which gave farima just barely enough time. Mladjo actually has the power to control his beard freely but is not good at it. Farima managed to finish and turn on the device and orien immediately started rolling on the ground covering his ears because the sound was unbearable. Since farima made the device in a hurry, it malfunctioned and exploded in his hand. Orien took the chance to get back up but pele hit his gas mask with the burek whip. The mask fell on the floor and orien then covered his nose and started crawling towards it. Lavix ran up to him, hit the gas mask even further away and then orien started screaming for mercy. Orien admitted defeat and they gave him his gas mask back.

Orien thanked them for the gas mask and was very shocked to loose to them. He though be would be able to destroy them with his speed but their teamwork was amazing. Maybe he underestimated them.

Orien said that he would love to travel with them but he is the only one fighting off criminals in Croatia. If he left the crime rates would skyrocket and the citizens would just have to accept it as normal. The gang tried to convince him that it will be alright but nothing would change his mind. He did however offer them his airplane since their helicopter got shot down and exploded. The gang was happy to accept any help.

They slept over the night in his lair. In the morning orien gave them all kinds of supplies such as food, water, money, some materials for farima to use and a bunch of others.

Then they went up an elevator and entered another big room. This one had all kinds of vehicles like smaller fighter jets, helicopters and even cars with.. wings? It also had a couple runways which go directly in to a wall. He gave them a fighter jet. 4 of them fit in exactly, no room for another person.

Then they remembered they don't know how to fly a plane. Mladjo asked orien for wifi since he couldn't get mobile data in a different country. This time he watched the 20 mins youtube video in peace.

Once they gave orien a signal that they are ready, he opened a hole in the mountain where the runway ended using another button. The gang was again amazed. Mladjo turned on the plane and they flew out of the mountain and watched it close behind them. They waved last time to orien and flew away 

They came to Dubrovnik to recruit Orien, but insted they found their lost friend lavix who now became sarma man. they still got a new member at least

The next stop is Romania. There are a few people they want to recruit here. The main ones being The furry slayer - Sinai the furry, The one who knocks - Orango the meth wizard and The ruler of voices - Cifer the schizo