Head II - Chapter VIII - Hello, Ohio!

Previously on Final destination - Ohio:
The gang travels to Germany on a flying island that orango made in order to find james and lama. Farima hacks lama's instagram and find their location by hacking his school. They go to their house and ask them but james is not happy. He tests them and upon seeing their potential, he accepts to go with them. They sleep over night and continue start flying towards Ohio.

The road to America is pretty long, especially since they are traveling on a floating island. To pass the time farima made a TV that got channels with an antenna. Since they were constantly moving, channels would disappear and appear. When they were flying over Spain close to Spain, they got a glimpse of some news: "Spanish influencer Furgydash found half beaten to death in an alley". It wasn't very fun though since it was just news so instead they played some yugioh.

It took a long time but they finally entered America, and got to Ohio. Everyone left the house to look at the land beneath them. It was around 3pm, sun was shining, the sky clear, they could see everything. This is where their long awaited adventure finally starts! Until...

A massive hole appears on the island behind them, destroying half the house. The island uncontrollably shook and they fell on the ground. From the hole a gigantic purplish snake, with rock texture skin, appeared. It was 5 meters in diameter. The snake was hanging from the island and it's body was still in the ground. They were floating about 200m above ground, so the snake was at least 250 meters long. Farima tried to shoot it with a laser gun, pele used his burek whip, cifer screamed harder then ever, orango tried to throw some fire potions at it but nothing even scratched it. Even James couldn't do anything.

Their only hope was pablo who was charging up but it was too late. The snake made the loudest growl they have ever heard and whipped it's body to the side destroying the island. The gang flew in different directions alongside the pieces of the island. Pablo continued to charge up but he couldn't propel himself towards the snake since he was in the air. As all of the island pieces were flying everywhere, pablo got lucky and landed on one of them. He had one chance and that was it.

Everyone else was falling and screaming in shock, except james, he looked like he was done with his life and accepted it. Even through all the screams, everyone heard pablo saying "Big birds eat big snakes... And i'm the biggest bird" as he jumped of the island piece and went flying towards the snake. He looked sturdy as a mountain, like an asteroid crashing in to Earth. Pablo hit the snake at around its mid point. All froze for a second, like what they call "the calm before the storm". The shockwave came soon after sending the gang flying even further. The shock made at 100m above the ground was strong enough to crack the ground beneath and cause an earthquake.

The snake made an even louder growl, this time with pain behind it. It bent over at the place where pablo hit her, but many purplish rocks started falling out of the snake. Pablo managed to crack its exoskeleton. The snake was now angry though and attacked pablo who was free falling. Pablo was unable to do anything. He just used 100% of his power only to make a crack on the snake. He was so exhausted he couldn't even focus and gain some durability to withstand  the snake's bite. It was over for him.

He felt happy. He wanted to do a lot more in life. But he gave  everything he got. He would die a peaceful death, falling through the air. It felt nice. Little did he know he was already in the snakes mouth. The snake closed it's mouth and pablo disappeared. Everyone looked at the scene and started crying, except james. But pablo wasn't the only ones who's gonna die if it continues like that. Only really pele, sinai and james would be able to live due to their powers. And even then they had to fight the snake alone. It didn't seem good.

Farima was not happy. There is so much he wanted to see, but unlike pablo he couldn't do anything. He looked at the rest of the gang around him for what he thought was the last time but suddenly one after another, they disappeared out of his vision. He thought he was hallucinating. But then someone grabbed him by his waist. He got dropped on the ground to see everybody else there except james. Even pablo was there. Farima was in such shock that he couldn't stand up. He looked in front of him and saw a buff, though looking man in front of them. They were around the same age but their strength was incomparable.