part 19

The sun rose, covering Dark Ness with its sunlight. The chirping of birds was heard outside. A gust of wind came into the room through the window, blowing the curtain.

Rolling onto the other side of the bed, she slowly opened her eyes, adjusting to the bright light in the room.

Feeling warmth beside she flipped over her stomach, lying on her stomach she turned her head towards a thing which was providing her warmth, warming her.

Her eyes were blessed to see the most beautiful sight of the morning lying beside her.
What more could people ask for than a beautiful morning view that she was seeing right next to her, a beautiful morning view.

She raised her head slightly, supported her face with her hand, and admired the one she had never looked at, the one who had forcefully married her, but being forced to marry him was more than his love for her ?

Seeing Tahir keeping, hugging a pillow on his chest, a giggle escaped out of her mouth. Would you say this isn't the cutest, prettiest site ever?

She stretched out her hand and touched the tip of his nose. Without her knowledge she bent down and placed a kiss on his forehead.

Y/N moved back and got out of bed. She once again looked at Tahir before going into the bathroom and closed the door.

Letting out a smile that he had been controlling since the beginning.
He opened his eyes and looked at the closed bathroom door.

He touched the area where y/n kissed. A blushed appeared on his face. Could you believe a rowdy boy became shy from a simple peck given by his wife. Well, he also could believe either.
He again closed his eyes and pretend to sleep.

•••••••••

She was drying her hair after coming out of the bathroom with a towel in her hand. Standing in front of the mirror, she swept her hair to one side over her shoulder.

Drops of water were dripping from her hair which made her clothes soaked with water.

Tahir whose eyes kept wide open seeing every single action of his wife. A desire arose in his heart to hug her.

Getting up from the bed, he moved towards her who still had not noticed him waking up and walking towards her.

Sliding his arm around her waist, he pulled y/n close to him, so that her back touched his chest. She was startled by the sudden touch of his body. When she looked in the mirror placed in front of her, Tahir was hugging her.

Tahir brushed her hair on the other side of her shoulder. Placing a soft kiss on her neck, he snuggled more in  her neck, making her breathing uneven, heart pounding madly.

" Ta-hir, wha-t are y-ou doing ?"

she asked, breathing heavily. Her knees went weak as his hot breath hit her neck.

Seeing the effect of his touch on her, a smile appeared on his face. He turned her around and made her face him.

He stared at her which made her grip the towel more tightly. His gaze fell on her pink soft lips which were parted slightly as she was breathing heavily. He gulped down and started licking his lips.

He felt the urge to kiss her.

He pressed his body on top of her which made her move back and touch the dressing table. He placed his hand either side of her waist on the dressing table and captured her between his hands and pressed his body more against hers.

He took the towel from her hand, threw it away. He leaned close to her lips and pressed his lips against hers. He hadn't moved his lips yet. He looked at y/n whose eyes were closed. He smiled on her lips as she was neither resisting him nor his touch.
He closed his eyes and slowly moved his lips.

Placing her arm around his neck, he gently held the back of her neck to dependent the kiss. The kiss grew passionate with each passing second but there was no sign of Tahir leaving her lips.

There moment got disturbed when someone knocked on the door. Y/n pushed him away only to got attract his lip on her again.
She pulled her lip away from him again but he didn't release her from his grip.

" Y/n, tahir darvaja kholo "

Tahir's mother said and waited for them to open the door.

" Tahir, chodo mujhe maa bhar hai "

" Nhi, mujhe nhi choda na, mujhe ek  kiss chahiye "

Tahir leaned close to her and pouted his lips as he wanted a kiss from her.

Seeing his action y/n slapped his face gently and pushed him away.

" Maa, bahar hai tum jao naha lo "

She said while adjusting her clothes and hair and went to open the door where tahir went inside the bathroom.

" Good morning, maa "

" Good morning, beta "

She greeted her back and placed a kiss on her forehead.

" maa, aap ko kuch Kam tha ?"

Y/n asked her mother-in-law.

" Tumhe kitna time kyu lag gya darvaja kholne mein "

" Vo mein bathroom mein thi or tahir so rhe the "

" Ab kha hai vo "

" Nahane gye hai "

Y/n explained as she made 'oh' face. She held her hand and pulled her outside of the room.

" Chalo breakfast karne ka time ho gya or mere help Karo list Banane mein aaj ki party ke leye "

She said and took her downstairs and made her sit on the dining table and herself also sat in front of her. Y/n served herself and her mother-in-law breakfast.

.

.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continue
If you love the part do comment, vote and follow.

So sorry for making you wait for too long.

Tell me which photo of taehyung hugging a pillow i described above. I know you can tell easily.

And read out my new book of taehyung ' unexpected marriage '

17/July/2023