Chapter 6

Hey guys since you all liked my last chappie I'll update again... You never know I might update twice today!!!

I can't believe I have 14k reads I expected to maybe have only a couple hundred .

ENJOY!!!
________________________________________________________
Hazel's POV

She opens her mouth "Watch where your going you-

But gets cut off as Sophie grabs my arm and drags me away from what i would assume about to be a bad situation thank god.

While Sophie is dragging me away I see Megan talking to Alex with a hard glare set on her face.

I raise my eyebrow in a questioning manner as I see Megan finally walk away and back to us a moment later I ask what that is about but all she does is shake her head and say nothing.

We head on down to the gym for basketball. Since sports are all a really big thing here all the basketball teams have basketball this period. So its the varsity boys and girls and JV boys and girls.

We all head to the locker room where we see all the girls dressing out into the practice uniforms. After we are all done we head out into the gym and do warm ups. The gym is split in half so the boys get one side and we get the other.

We usually do dribble drills then a 5 man pickup game.

As I go for a 3 pointer I hear the doors open to the front of the gym. Everything stops even the boys stop as we all see Alex walking in with confidence flowing off her like she knew something we didn't.

She stops and stares around the gym looking for something. She starts walking again so I guess she found it she was heading to where the coaches were to my disbelief she passes right by the girls coach and heads right for the boys varsity coach.

Me and my friends all have our jaw hanging to the ground as they converse and the boys varsity coach goes into his office and brings back a boys varsity practice uniform.

Alex takes it and heads into the girls locker room which causes the boys to also drop their jaws and start to whisper.

A few minutes later Alex came out and headed to the boys varsity coach. Coach Walters pointed to the boys side of the court and they were talking While heading towards that side of the court.

All of a sudden Coach Hudson blows her whistle to get our attention and we all get back to the pickup game with me throwing glances to the other side of the court every other moment.

Why would Alex go straight to the boys varsity coach and not the girls. Plus she has one their practice jersey. All of a sudden my eyes widen I gasp in realization.

In my moment of distraction one of my team members throws the ball at me and it hits me upside the head.

Everybody stops playing and comes to check up on me as I'm holding my right eye in pain. I can already feel it swollen and starting to bruise and sore.

This day just gets better and better i mutter sarcastically in my head.

Alysia one of my team mates helps me up as she volunteers to take me to the nurses office. I stumble to stand up as my head feels kinda weird after getting hit in the head.

As me and Alysia walk towards the gym doors and into the hallway towards the nurses I involuntarily glance back and search for someone.

I don't know who until my eyes lock with Alex as she stares at me with a blank face and an unidentified emotion in her eyes until the door closes softly behind me.

Forcing me to break eye contact, and even then I still stare at the door for a moment later.

Not realizing that Alysia was still walking beside me I hear Alysia chuckle beside me so I whip my head around and asks what's funny....

She just shakes her head and with an amused voice and she says," so you and Alex huh...?" ......

____________________________________________

Filler chapter. I'm going to try and do better I promise this !!!!

This chapter is really short I kno but its better nothing right