Chapter Two

(Hazel's POV)

I finally get home to see my mom waiting for me with her arms crossed with an angry expression her face. I slowly close the front door hoping that if I don't make a lot of noise I will be able to become invisible though she can still see me I squeezed my eyes shut and prayed that god answered my prayers and I was invisible. My precious dreams were shattered when I heard my mom "Hazel Marie Phillips where were you at Young lady you promised you would help me clean out the garage today!" I look down ashamed and put on a sad expression for more effect And I said " I'm sorry mommy i lost track of time and it won't happen again.....I'll help clean out the garage tomorrow..." I then look up and make a pouty puppy dog face that I know my mom can't say no to.

My mom sighs and just shakes her head with a small smile on her face. "So are you ready for the new school year Hazel it starts tomorrow" my mom says smiling probably happy she will have the house to herself again after I start school". Realizing I was lost in thought my mom decides to change the subject,"Now go set the table honey dinner is almost ready" mom says as she walks back into the kitchen to finish the food. I walk into the dining room setting the table as I'm putting the plates down I think about the new school year and how I'm going to be a senior.

My school North West High School is a very big high school and I guess you can say I'm popular as I'm the captain of the girls varsity basketball team the Lady Wildcats and both varsity teams hang out alot. The captain of the boys varsity team Chase Anderson is also one of my best friends we all make make a close knit group of friends there are three boys and three girls ther-

"Honey your dad said that he won't be able to make dinner tonight he's has some paperwork he has to finish tonight". That's a first my dad never missed dinner for any reason, he is really devoted to his family and always makes an effort yo make as many games considering how busy he is as a top notch lawyer. "OK mom is the food ready I smell Spaghetti" my moms spaghetti is the best dish in the world to me......but what makes it better is when you add a little hot sauce, and when I say a little hot sauce I really mean a lot its like I'm having the best *mouth orgasm* in my life.

My mom starts bringing in the food it looks like she made spaghetti, with French style green beans, baked chicken, and garlic bread. I help bring in the food then sit down and just savor the smell and I'm pretty sure a little drool escaped my mouth. My mom just smiles at me in amusement before saying a little prayer and digging in.

I do the same thing but only in a more animalistic way because its just so good. "Mwom mwave I ever told cou how much I wove you" is all you can hear me say as I try to eat with my mouth full. My mom shakes her head in a disappointed manner "Honey I told you to never talk with your mouth full its very unladylike". I just nod my head to avoid an arguement, I take my last bite of my deliciously oragasmic food then chug my glass of juice down before excusing myself from the table. My mom just nods her head to into her food also as I make my way up the stairs into my room.

I love my room it's purple my favorite color a canopy type bed with posters of all my favorite WNBA players of all time scattered around my room. I have a sofa area on the left hand side as your just walking In with a huge flat screen TV, that has an Xbox hooked up into it and I have to side shelf's by the TV, one of them has my Xbox games while the other one has all the latest movies. A couple feet away there is door that lead to my bathroom. I love my bathroom it has a huge jacuzzi tub with a shower that can fit ten people easily and one whole wall is just a mirror with my sink in the middle of it. On the other side of the room is where my bed and walk in closet are located. I have a desk that's in the lower right hand corner with an apple computer sitting on top. In my walk in closet which is a door in the middle of my wall, it has all the latest shoes, jackets, skirts, jeans, high heels, dresses, and purses, and shirts.

With that thought in mind I run to my closet making sure my shoes don't look like something that walked out of Saved by the Bell. I sigh in relief "almost gave me a fucking heart attack mom" I just shake my head at my crazy mom then start to get out my outfit for school singing Jhene Aiko's part on Post To Be. I dance around singing my favorite part

If yo dude come close to me he gone wanna ride off and in ghost with me.
I might let your boy chauffeur me but he gotta eat the booty like groceries.
But he gotta get rid of these hoes for me.
I might have that boy sailing his soul for me.
Oooh, thats how it post to b-

I hear my mom yelling up the stairs for me to be quiet so I sing as loud as I can

I MAKE HIM DO IT!!!!

then I stop singing knowing she'll come up if she has to. Still picking out my outfit for the first day of school tomorrow I decide to go for a causal party kind of look with with some light blue jeans, purple crop top with a galaxy design, and with the matching purple vans.

Laying the outfit down on my bed I hear my phone ring signaling it has a message so I walk over to the desk where I put it while looking for my outfit and grab it seeing it was a text from Brianna telling me about the back to school party that was a tradition for all the new Seniors to have to celebrate the beginning of the end of our high school lives. The tradition first started 20 years ago when some kids birthday was on the first day of school and he was a senior so he decided to call it the S.B.T.S.P or the Seniors back to school party. Only seniors are invited and can come no matter who you are and nobody dared to break that rule. The way it was created was pretty simple.

I'm pulled from my thoughts when I hear another beep from my phone I look down to see its another text from Brianna asking me what she should wear for the party. Brianna is a drop dead gorgeous girl. So are the rest of my friends. Brianna is about 5'9 with long wavy hair that comes to the middle of her back with mischievous light green eyes that seem darker in the right lighting. She has curves in all the right places and she is the badass of the group but we all know she is a big teddy bear at heart.

I texted back before falling on my bed head first. I began falling asleep forgetting to shower know in I'll do it in the morning.
___________________________________________
OK so how did you like this chapter. I know it was short but keep in mind that this is my first time writing and I'll need time to come up with new things

Leave a comment if you have any ideas on the story that can help make it bter and please excuse the misspellings and anything else that was not right!
                         -TayTheGreat