Chapter Three

(Hazel's POV)

You ever just had those moments of pure bliss. Where everythinhg is going right in life. Your just so happy you just have to take a moment and just sit and be like damn this is life right here.

Well that was me...... Until my mom woke me up. "Hazel get up it's your first day of school and you can't be late". Please I sleep for how every long I want to I'm a bad bitch. I was so fucking warm in my little cocoon of comforter.

I mean have you ever fell asleep and it was really cold lay night and so you had to get in some type of sleeping position. I woke up all warm even though it was kinda cold in my house and it's the best feeling ever. I'm just all cuddled up and then she wants to scream bloody murder at this time of the morning.

Thinking that she finally left me alone I began falling back to sleep almost to unconsciousness..... So close until I can hear my mom stomping up the stairs in her size 11 feet. I mean how does a woman have such big feet it's just.......... Not normal.

I hear her big feet stop in front of my door and start to bang on the door with no regard for anyone else. I groan loudly " Hazel get up now". I roll my eyes and reply with a smartass remark that I know she'll get me for later " I would but the way my feet set up....."

I smirk to myself as I hear all movement stop and her feet move away from the door and down the stairs.

Then I hear her steps come back up the steps running. My eyes widen as I see my mom turning the knob of my door.

I get up so fast that by the time the door opens I'm already in my bathroom with the door locked.

I hear my mom laugh evilly and hear some shuffling before I hear my door opening again her walking out finally noticing I was up and wide awake.

Before she finally leaves my room I hear her say out loud "I'll be waiting Hazel". I gulp and back way from the door.

Once I hear the door slam shut I finally breath out not realizing I was holding my breath. Man that woman is all kinds of scary.

After the fear disappeared I decided to do my daily things while thinking if I'll have any classes with any of my friends. I wonder how the team will do this year. While thinking about that my mind drifts to the new girl who is so mysterious no one has got a glimpse of what she looks like yet.

After finishing that I walk back out of my bathroom and walk to my bed bed where I laid my outfit for the day and put it on. I put on natural looking makeup and some simple diamond earrings with matching necklace.

When I was done with that I walked down stairs. I didn't need to do my hair. I Love my hair it has natural highlights and a natural wave to. I get that from my mom thank God.

I finally walk into the kitchen and walk in to see my mom cooking breakfast." Sit down honey the food will be done in a minute". I just nod my head and sit on the still in front of the kitchen island. Or kitchen is made up of all the new stuff. I don't know what it is or what it's for but as long as it works and I get food im good. We have a pretty nice house.

It has three levels. The first floor is the kitchen and living room also the laundry room and pantry. The second floor is the bedrooms and bathrooms. There are seven bedrooms and four bathrooms not counting the ones in me and my parents room. The third floor is where the office and game room are located. Along with the home movie theater room.

Let's just say you can never get bored in my house. The backyard is just as awesome. We have a pool a little smaller than an Olympic sized one with a beautiful waterfall.

We made the pool to look like some type of summer beach with s little cave inside the waterfall where the jacuzzi is located. We also have a little bar in the pool that floats in the middle of the water with stood that do the same.

Not trying to brag or anything but we are kinda rich not just because of my dad though. My mom owns very famous and expensive fashion line. With fashion week coming up she can get pretty busy but she always finds time for me. Plus she always works from home.

Finally finishing the food mom sat it down in front me then grabbed her plate and say down on the end of the table typing something on her laptop. Probably some fashion ideas.

My dad usually doesn't stay for breakfast considering he is a busy man.

I quickly eat breakfast then give my mom a quick kiss on the cheek before saying goodbye and leaving out the door.

I walk down the drive to my baby. I over him he's my everything. And by he I mean my car. It's an all black Audi with leather interior and tented windows. I get inside and start the car turning on the radio to listening to a new song by Sam Smith.

Since I live so close to the school it only takes me about five minutes to get there. I pull into the parking lot and into my parking space which I'm glad I have. Money can get you anything you want and since I'm rich they just have me the parking space.

I didn't ask for the parking space they just kinda gave it to me. So what kind of person would I be if I just refused their kind offer.

Getting out of the car people already start to stare. I smirk to myself and spot my friends over by Sophie's Porsche. I began to walk over to them and as I get closer they finally notice me and smile while I wave at them finally reaching them and giving them each a hug.

We talk for a while before we had in to school and go to each of our lockers. After we each get out things we go back to my locker and just stand around talking waiting for the bell to ring since we had all our classes together thanks to a little request my dad made.

As we are talking we here people began to whisper and point down the hallway. Me and friends always curious to know what's going on looked up and down the hallway everyone was looking towards.

I look up to see the sexiest creature I have ever seen. I could tell it was a girl because I have never seen a guys lips look that soft before.

She looked to be about 6'5 with brown soft looking spiked hair. Steel Greg eyes and she looked to be made of pure sexy muscle. She was wearing a grey looking T-shirt with dark black jeans a necklace and some black vans. She was looking down at some paper probably her schedule before she looked up and then looked around her finally noticing people staring at her and pointing.

I could see her roll hers before she muttered something to herself and continued down the hall with and 'I DONT GIVE A FUCK' look on her face. I sigh inwardly.....that beautiful face.

I come back from my day dream to see my friends all have mischievous smiles on their faces. I roll my eyes and began to open my mouth only for Megan to smirk "That my dear friend is Momma Carla's niece her name is Alex" I stop listening after that and look back down the hallway.

I smile to myself as I know I probably have this dreamy look in my eye "Alex" I smile even wider to myself as I hear her name roll off my tongue. In that moment I never knew my whole was going to change for the better..... Or maybe the worst. You know what they say though you can't have a rainbow without a little rain.
___________________________________________

The above picture is of Alex!!!

I would like to thank the people who have already voted on the book and took out time from their day to read this book by little ol' me!!!

COMMENT!

VOTE!

P.S IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS OR IDEAS PLEASE TELL ME I'M OPEN TO IDEAS IF TO MAKE THIS A BETTER BOOK FOR YOU GUYS!!!
-TayTheGreat

P.P.S sorry for the short chapters but as I continue to write they will get longer and more interesting I promise!