10

Taehyung kicks the leg chair by accident and curses out loud as he plops down hard into the seat across from the cute guy— 'Min Yoongi' in his contacts now— and then he apologizes for such nasty language.

Yoongi chuckles and it's extremely hot, leaves Taehyung's neck and cheeks burning up.

"No worries, coffee bean. I say much worse than that." He sips his coffee and Taehyung sits watching in awe— more like a deer in headlights. "What's your real name?"

"Tuh- um. Taehyung. Kim Taehyung." He tries to gesture with his hands and hits his pinky on the napkin dispenser, wincing. Yoongi smiles at him.

"Well, Taehyung, you're quite the welcome to this place, aren't you?"

Taehyung gulps as he looks away, rubbing at the side of his neck. "Ah, sorry. I'm just- um- nervous."

"Nervous, huh?" Yoongi hums as he examines Taehyung. "If you're nervous now, I can only imagine you'd be nervous if I asked you on a date."

Taehyung gasps "What?!" a little too loudly and again, embarrassingly so. Everyone in the coffee shop turns to look at him. He hides behind his hands and turns red all over.

"A date? Me and you?"

Yoongi nods. "You're really cute."

Taehyung is surely dreaming. He feels like passing out. And the only answer he really gives Yoongi is a simple nod, too in shock to say anything else.

☕️

☕️

☕️