Chapter 26:Shinto Heaven

Start from the beginning

Me:Oh fuck me

Me:Oh fuck me.
[He turns and sees me]
Tsukiyomi:*Pissed*YOU WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY REALM!
Me:Amaterasu's Realm and none of your business baby dick.
[Susanoo laughs and Tsukiyomi shoots a ball of energy at me which I smack away]
Tsukiyomi:*Pissed*You filthy monkey!(He see Gabriel,Serafall,and Emily)Tch and you dare bring a bunch of whores into my realm.
[Their upset and I sigh]
Me:Tsukiyomi
[He looks at me and I blitz him.....]

[His head slams into the ground and his legs go into the are,I grab his legs and whip him over my shoulder before powerbombing him into the ground

[His head slams into the ground and his legs go into the are,I grab his legs and whip him over my shoulder before powerbombing him into the ground.I stand up looking down at his unconscious ass....]
Me:I'm tired of your shit.
Susanoo:You ain't the only one.
[I nod and he heads off,we follow him with me stomping on Tsukiyomi's face and Emily stepping on his crotch stabbing the back of her heels into.We walk inside the royal palace and head down the hallway,as we're walking I'm saying hi to the gods and goddesses I know.Then we reach a room and Susanoo knocks on the door]
Amaterasu:Come in.
[Susanoo opens the door and we head in seeing Amaterasu

[She smiles seeing me]
Amaterasu:*Smiles*Hello Ryo.
Me:Hey Sunshine(She smiles hearing her nickname)it's good seeing you again.
[She stands up and hugs me]
Amaterasu:*Smiles*Likewise.....so(I look at her)I heard that you have a harem now?
Me:*Surprised*Okay first how do you know that and second I'm assuming you want to join right?
Amaterasu:I watched you playing with those devils and yes I do~.
Me:Oh yeah forgot about that.....and Kuroka & Koneko already gave you the green light so you in.(She smiles)But......that's not actually why I'm here.(She's surprised)We have new information about Griffith.
[She's surprised and then she gestures us to sit down,we all do]
Amaterasu:*Serious*So what have you learned?
Serafall:*Serious*We've discovered he's a member of a group known as 'The Four Emperors'
[Their surprised]
Susanoo:*Annoyed Sigh*Oh great first Kaido,then Muzan,and now even that bastard who the hell is next?
Amaterasu:*Serious/Annoyed*Indeed,seems every single insignificant nuisance is joining the group.
Me:Took the words right out of my mouth Sunshine.
[She smiles]
Gabriel:Well our factions along with Ryo are currently fighting against the Four Emperors,Asgard has also agreed to join our alliance.
Emily:And Ryo explained Griffith's actions involving your family and said that you would likely wish to join the fight.
Amaterasu:*Serious*Indeed we will(We smile)I've also been having some humans train just for killing Muzan and his Demons so I will have one of my servants notify them.
Me:Oh you talking about the Demon Corp?(She nods).....*Smirks*I wonder how Tengen's been?
Susanoo:Pfft...
[He bursts out laughing]
Amaterasu:You two certainly get along quite well.
Me:Eh the guy is really cool,pretty damn strong,and not to mention he knows how to party.....plus those little mice he trains are fucking cool.
[She nods before looking at me more serious]
Amaterasu:*Serious*I assume you'll also be visiting Shiva to tell him as well?
Me:*Nods*Of course,afterall I owe him ah lot and Lady Parvati has treated me like her own son,so I wouldn't hide this from them.
Amaterasu:And what about Indra?
Me:.....*Sigh*Yeah....I planned on telling him to,tho I really don't fucking want to given our history and his attitude....but the more allies we have the better our chances.Besides we still don't know who the last Emperor is so having another person in the Top Ten would be nice.
Susanoo:Yeah,tho Brahma and Vishnu will also join the alliance if Shiva does won't they.
Me:Oh yeah they were extremely pissed so no doubt they would want to fight the bastard to.Even if Brahma's the God of Creation doesn't mean he can create a asswhooping for the bastards.
[Susanoo laughs and Amaterasu smiles]
Amaterasu:By the way(I look at her)I heard a loud crashing sound......I assume dipshit starting running his mouth again?
Me:Yep.
Amaterasu:*Annoyed Sigh*You would think after you've kicked his ass so many times he would learn not to pick fights with you.
Me:You're giving way more credit than he deserves.
Amaterasu:True.
Me:So are you gonna call on the Principal Clans to?
Amaterasu:Yes,they are capable and if memory serves you & the Himejima Head are friends.
Me:Yeah Suzaku is  ah LOT better than the dead fucker.
[She nods]
Amaterasu:Well then I'll send ah messenger to the Clans and Demon Corp. while they're delivering the message we all can go speak with Shiva.(We nod)Susanoo would you like to come?
Susanoo:Sure wouldn't mind seeing Rudra.
[We all nod and then Amaterasu orders some of her servants to go notify the Demon Corp & Principal Clans,before we head out to Svarga]