Part-3💌

𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬...

𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫. 🤍

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

𝔖𝔩𝔢𝔢𝔭 𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯

𝔖𝔩𝔢𝔢𝔭 𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯

And it was written that ' Honey, me and your dad will not be home today cause, we've got some urgent work to do, so if you saw this, take care of the house and yourself.
-love mom♡'.

I crumble the paper, and put it inside the Dustbin near by me, as I question myself since when did they became this much kind to me?

Yes I've wanted them to take care of me and love me but out of nowhere? That's suspicious.

I chose to ignore it, and start to pack the things that I'll be needing, in my bag pack. Locked my bedroom door and check all the windows and doors are locked or not, and tada they were already locked.

I saw Minseo sitting on the sofa of the living room, as I came down stairs.

"C'mon I'm ready lets go," I said, "Uh do you want something to drink or...?"

"No I don't need anything let's just go,or else we will be late." She says that as she got up from the sofa,

I nod, I was still in my school uniform so as did Minseo, no time to change. I lock the main door of the house, and the gate of our house, incase if there's any thieves that'll enter my

room and would take all my photos of EXO with them, well who would take that anyway right?

Anyways me and Minseo are on our way to her apartment, " Let's buy some snacks with us, from this store," She said, as I only replied with 'sure'.

As we bought some snacks from the store and finally after 10 minutes or so, we reach Minseo's apartment, as we both came inside her apartment.

"Y/n i shall take a shower first then you can, alright?" She ask with an assuring smile in which I only nod.

After some 30 minutes or so, she came out of her bathroom and then I went to take the shower...

𝘔𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘱🪄

As me and Minseo finish to take the shower, we are both now in the floor of her bedroom (not naked though 😂). Yeah her apartment is perfect for one person to live, comfortably...

And the question is what are doing in the floor? Well, we are both applying our nightly skin care, although applying all the expensive and best skin care products, my skin still doesn't care.