Punishment

Wordcount: 6393 words
Ship: Changjin
Warnings: Sub/Dom relationship, degrading, praise, first time subspace, begging, friends to more, after care, prep not rly mentioned, unprotected sex, 

Wordcount: 6393 wordsShip: ChangjinWarnings: Sub/Dom relationship, degrading, praise, first time subspace, begging, friends to more, after care, prep not rly mentioned, unprotected sex, 

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪

There were many things wrong with being sent to a private academy. Not to mention the feeling that your parents didn't want you and would rather see you three or four times a year (than do the job they signed up for). It was just so... boring.

 They had separate suits. High ceilings, a Macbook, a feather bed, and thick carpets. Basically, rooms where you had nothing to do but focus on your studies.

And Hyunjin wasn't Hyunjin if he actually wanted to do that. Instead, he spent most of his time with his friends. But his favorite way to spend his time was to make life difficult for everyone in authority. Just like that. Why not, really? And from the looks of it, he didn't have anything good in mind tonight either.

"I need your help," he said too casually as he lay in his friend's bed. "I want to play a prank on Smith." He tossed up a tennis ball and caught it with his other hand.

"Well?" It came muffled from the closet. 

"I want to trap him in the storage room." Hyunjin catches his ball again, rolls over, and grins at his friend. "You'll help me, will you not Changbin?" He throws the tennis ball to him.

"Is that even a question?" Changbin catches the ball and smiles at him with a sinister shine in his eyes. "What would you do without me huh?" 

If Hyunjin was considered the troublesome demon, the school's imposter, Changbin was the devil himself. Since Changbin was a few years older than Hyunjin he had been around more and knew pretty much every corner of the school. Together, they more or less terrorized the teachers. Superstars and heroes, the Robin Hoods of their school.

Changbin fit into this image pretty well, the muscular, popular, and above all silver-tongued guy that everyone knows about but no one really knew. And at his side was Hyunjin, the only one who knew his soul. He with his long hair, his cheeky manner and his mysterious presence.

It didn't take long for them long to set the whole thing in motion. It was a routine thing by now. "You got this," Hyunjin nodded to Jisung, the freshman they had paid to be here. They hid around the corner and watched him run down the hall to the teachers' lounge. They heard his hurried footsteps running across the shiny, dark green polished floor. "Help!!! I need help!!!"

It didn't take long till Jisung ran back toward the storage room, Smith closing the door behind him.

Changbin and Hyunjin nudged each other's sides and giggled like little kindergarteners when they found a dead frog. "He's in here, I swear I saw the rat die right here!" Said Jisung, holding the door open.

The whole school reeked of disinfectant and a horrible mixture of all sorts of ax-body sprays. To make it somewhat believable, they got an old steak from the kitchen and slowly let all kinds of friendly bugs gather in the room. Now it smelled pretty close to a dead rat.