From saying that, around went ahead and took their seats. Right after that Aizawa stood right in front of the class and began taking roll call.

~Aizawa~

"Toru Hagakure."

~Toru~

"Here!"

~Aizawa~

"Katsuki Bakugou."

~Bakugou~

"Here."

~Aizawa~

"Izuku Midoriya."

With no response coming out of Deku's mouth. Aizawa look over at his desk and notices that is head is down to the desk.

~Aizawa~

"Midoriya!"

Not getting response back, Aizawa makes his way over towards Deku's desk and stands right next to it.

~Aizawa~

"Midoriya, your teacher is taking roll call and he expects to get an answer from you."

With not a single peep coming out of Deku's mouth. Aizawa then grabs hold of his shoulder and shakes him to grab his attention. But from doing so his green hair suddenly falls off of his head and lands onto the floor. From seeing that, Aizawa and everyone in the classroom were shocked from what they just saw. From looking at the hair, Aizawa immediately figures out that it's a wig. he then turns his attention to this unknown person who is sitting in the desk of his student. Aizawa grabs the back of this person's head and raises it up very slowly to see who's face it was, but from doing so he sees a horrific sight. From seeing that he looks back at everyone else in the classroom.

~Aizawa~

"Everybody out of the classroom now!"

Hearing how serious he sounded, the students began getting up from their seats and walking out of the classroom as quickly as possible. Minutes later, Aizawa was in the classroom with Present Mic and Midnight who are also horrified to see what is in front of them.

~Present Mic~

"Dear God, what happened to this kid?"

~Midnight~

"The question is who could do this to someone?"

As they stood there in horror. The person they were looking at was the same person who encountered Deku last night. Looking at him they see that his lips and eyelids have been completely cut off, but one of the most noticeable things was the carved smile that reached ear to ear.

~Aizawa~

"I know the both of you I curious on what happened to the students. But I'm wondering where my student is?"

~City~

In the busy roads of the city, there was a truck that was transporting three villains to the maximum prison Tartarus. The villains that were inside the truck were, Mustard, the young villain who worked alongside the Vanguard Action Squad during the attack on the training camp. The other two villains were Gentle Criminal and his partner in crime La Brava, the two internet villains who attempted to crash UA's school festival.

~Gentle Criminal~

"La Brava, once we arrive at this prison, we'll definitely be separated from one another."

~La Brava~

"I'm aware of this Gentle. But don't worry I'll write to you every single day."

~Gentle Criminal~

"And I shall write back to you as well La Brava."

~La Brava~

"Oh Gentle."

With them unable to hug one another due to the braces on their hands, they instead leaned against one another. Mustard who was sitting right across from them, rolled his eyes as he shook his head.

~Mustard~

"(Sigh) you guys sound so damn corny, I feel like my ears are going to bleed if I hear any more of your stupid lovey-dovey talk."

With Mustard saying this, Gentle criminal looked over at Mustard with a serious expression.

~Gentle Criminal~

"Young man, our love maybe corny but it is pure and genuine."

~Mustard~

"Yeah whatever you old geezer."

~La Brava~

"Don't talk to my Gentle that way you brat!"

~Mustard~

"Oh yeah and what are you going to do about it short stack!"

If things were getting quite heated with these three. They suddenly here the sound of gunfire going off outside of the truck. Hearings this, they wonder what is going on. So gentle criminal looks over towards the door that leads to the driver's seat of the truck.

~Gentle Criminal~

"Sir! What seems to be going on out there!?"

From asking this there is no response from the driver. The gunfire from outside of the truck suddenly go silent. As they continued wondering what might be going on outside, the back doors of the truck from the opens. A person wearing a black trench coat and a black fedora enters inside of the truck. The hat was tilted covering their eyes and only showing their mouth.

~???~

"Well, well, well, it's good to see some familiar.

~Mustard~

"W-who the hell are you?"

~???~

"Me? Hehehe. I'm someone that all of you might know already. But right now I'm the person with an offer to the three of you."

~Gentle Criminal~

"And what is this offer of yours?"

~???~

"Simple I free you from your restraints and from doing so you come and work for me."

~Mustard~

"If that's all then sign me up right now."

~???~

"Hehehe good. So how about you two lovebirds? Do you care to join us or shall we leave you here and let you be hauled away to that prison?"

Given this option, they knew they had no other choice.

~La Brava~

"We'll join you!"

~???~

"Well all right then. Starting today you all work for me."

~To be continued~