♦️♠️ Breath of Gambling ♥️♣️

Start from the beginning

Third Form: Raise The Stake
The user darts forward to a target and preforms three powerful uppercut slashes with the naginata blade in a figure 8 motion.

Fourth Form: Slight of Hand
The user preforms a graceful and flashy slash on a target, severing the neck from the head

Fifth Form: Roulette Wheel
The user rapidly spins the naginata at great speeds like a propeller forming a powerful current of wind blowing back enemy's, if preformed wrong the wildly spinning blade can easily cut deep into the user.

Sixth Form: Ring of Cards
The user runs in a circle around a perimeter he chose with the blade of the naginata forming a line on the ground. When the circle is complete a strong wall made of cards form which can only be brought down with the naginata blade that created the wall strikes at the wall.

Seventh Form: 52 Card Cut Up
The user preforms a dangerous wild form on a target that consists of 52 powerful and lightning fast slashes that takes about 1 second to preform then is finished with a strike with the butt of the weapon. When preformed right it would completely slice and dice a target leaving the victim in tact then completely fall apart when struck with the butt of the weapon. If done wrong the form can easily slice or impale the user the user.

Eighth Form: Blackjack Slam
The user leaps into the air and slams the naginata at the ground using the butt end of the weapon. When struck the ground around the user would start to shake a bit knocking enemy's off balance in a 50 radios of the point that was struck.

Ninth Form: Rapid Deal
The user preforms a very dangerous and wild spinning form with there Naginata which rapidly fires razor like cards in the direction they are facing. If preformed incorrectly this form can easily sever a limb or two.

Tenth Form: Dealers Wirlwind
The user spins the naginata above there head so fast it forms a small tornado of powerful winds and razor like cards swirling around the user blowing the razor cards in random directions.

Eleventh Form: Gamblers Luck
The user preforms an extremely unpredictable and difficult set of attacks that are preformed almost like an acrobat. When done correctly it is an extremely unpredictable form that can easily butcher someone with the blade of the naginata. If done wrong, this form has the potential of killing the user.

Twelfth Form: All in
This is Yumeko signature form of the Breath of Gambling, and while over time she has taught a little of what she knows of this breathing style. This particular form her has never taught and will always keep to himself. The user enters into a state of pure offence causing the user to have there speed, reflexes, and attack power greatly increased for about a minute. The main strengths from this form allows a user to move so quick they are able to evade any attack and being able to strike so hard they can knock down an entire brick wall with a single strike. While in this state the users eyes will glow red in color and often acts in a much more excited and wild manner. The big downfall however to this form is when the form ends, the user is left in a very exhausted state to the point of barely being able to hold up there own weapon. As such this form is mainly used as a finisher if the need arrives.

Demon slayer mark; upper chest low collarbone

~~~~~~~~

Creator of Gambling Breathing:
Yumeko Jabami

~~~~~~~~

♦️♠️ Five facts Storm Breathing ♥️♣️

♠️ - This is the only breathing form not to be used with a sword.

♦️ - The eye color changing and wild manner caused in the twelfth form (is a reference to kagegurui when Yumeko Jabami gets thrilled while gambling)

♣️- Yes this breathing style is basic on Yumeko Jabami from Kakegurui and I love the anime and her 😅

❤️ - When forms are preformed playing cards along with a red and black trail of energy comes from the blade reflecting the gambling form.

🃏 - Yumeko and Satsujin some what knows each other he is the one that thought her to make her own breathing style. Yumeko like to manipulate her opponent to do that she uses some kind of poison make the enemy decision awareness, making gone and mixed with some wisteria but only in her sub weapons.