Thats her. Thats my mom.

To deku it seemed as if they had been walking for hours non stop. But in reality they've only been walking for maybe 15 seconds before stopping infront of a room which sign said morgue. Deku took a deep breath before entering and walked over to the bed the nurse pointed to. Molly was by his side and the three hero's were behind him. The room was cold. The air was still. Not a sound. The nurse slowly lifted the plastic over the face of the body. This made deku gasp still not prepared to face the cold hard truth. His mothers belong greed Jared plastered behind the stiff head. Her once bright and beautiful green eyes hide behind the gray eyelids, her rosy cheeks lost all color. Her freckles barley noticeable.

"Thats her, that's my mother" deku said while he hung his head low and tears flowed out of his eyes.

"Thank you sir, I know this is hard but I'm happy to report she did not suffer one bit. Her pain receptors didn't work for the last 2 months I estimate so she was never in pain." The nurse said knowing this will bring some peace knowing she didn't pass in pain. Deku did feel some peace but he was still hurting. He took the offer Shota offered him and tugged on his sleeve when they went to fill out paperwork. He didn't really want to hold shotas hand or a hug he just wanted to hold onto his sleeve which Shota accepted with no hesitation.

"Okay, I do need to know if you have any plans as to where Midoriya will be located due to there being no relatives willing to take him in" the nurse asked while sitting at a desk with a pen and paperwork.

"Yes, he will stay with us until he feels he's ready to go to or if he wants to go to another home." Hizashi spoke as he looked at the papers.

"Okay, I need all the names of the adults in the house." The nurse asked shuffling through papers.

"There's three adults Aizawa Shota, Nemuri kayama, and hizashi yamada." Midnight Said next.

"Okay and lastly I will need a picture of you all separately." They all nodded and followed the nurse to a room with a camera. After the pictures were taken deku was then asked what they should do for a funeral and if she shall be buried or creamated. They opted for a burial and a small funeral with only the four of them plus Molly. As they made it back to the entrance they bid there farewells to Molly and let her know they will text her the details of the funeral. The car ride home was quiet yet comfortable deku was in charge of music and made some nice choices such as heatwaves,sunroof, and AOK.
(I really like these songs and suggest that you should listen to them)
After they made it home it was time to decide what's for dinner.