Deep conversations

Around 30 minutes later deku woke up sorta disoriented and confused. He remembered everything after a minute and sat up to try and look for the hero's. They were at what he could assume the dining room table around 10 feet away from him. Mic looked over and seen that deku was awake and sat up to walk over to him. He sat at the end and somehow just knew deku needed another hug and opened his arms. Deku hugged mic like if he let go mic would disappear. Mic started to ask him some questions seeing how deku calmed down.

"How are you feeling little listener?" Mic asked while shuffling to make them both more comfortable. At this point all other conversations stopped since Aizawa and midnight were now listening to them.

"I'm feeling better but yknow I can't really immediately feel better after finding out." Deku said not trying to be sarcastic but is actually trying to tell the truth.

"And that's alright no one here expects you to immediately be okay right now. You don't have to tell us but what exactly happened" mic knew this was a sensitive question so he started to lightly rub dekus back while slightly rocking side to side.

"Well, basically my mom was ill for awhile now and we thought she was getting better. By we I mean me and my moms caretaker for when I'm not there. Her names Molly and she's really sweet. But anyways after the entrance exams Molly called me to break the news and idk I just kinda broke down then and there." Deku said his voice strained and cracked while explaining the situation. He never truly thought he would ever speak of his mother in past tense. Mic nodded slowly and waited a couple minutes before asking the next question.

"Is there anyone who can become your legal guardian?" Mic asked after he finished the question Aizawa and midnight sat down on the couch besides them.

" W-well not really, my father walked out on us and my family cut connections with us after that." Deku said while finally letting go of the hug. He felt a lot better but you know he felt as good as he possibly could at this moments.

"Okay, well for now do you want us to become temporary guardians of you. Just so you don't immediately have to go to an orphanage?" Aizawa asked while clearing his throat.

"Um, yes please but we have to go to the hospital" deku said and all three nodded they knew why he had to go. And they weren't looking forward to it.