1.

As I walk down the long and narrow hallway of Forks High School, there is only one thing lingering on my mind. Getting to my last period class of the day so that I can finally get to hang out with Seth after school, I haven't seen him in two days because I've been so busy with my school work so it will be nice to be able to catch up with him. I'm just so used to seeing him everyday that it feels odd even when I don't see him for a day.
Thankfully, my last period class which is Science flies by.

I make my way to my locker as I put my books back in it and close it shut.

"Hey, Hazel." The male voice speaks. I turn to my left to see Conner Ryan giving me a friendly smile, I smile back in a friendly manner.

Conner Ryan is the quarterback on the football team at Forks High School, all of the girls here adore him. He's six foot one, has side swept brown hair and bright green eyes, his skin is ivory and flawless, he has full pink lips, and a very charming smile. He's pretty attractive to say the least.

"Hey! What's up?" I say turning to face him now. Conner is my partner in History class for a project we're doing together. When Mr.Sikes assigned us partners, I could feel the death glares from the other girls in the classroom.

"I just wanted to see if you wanted to come over some time and work on our slide show together." He confidently speaks.

"Yeah, sure. How does Friday at five sound?" I ask curiously.

"That works great. I'll text you my address." Conner responds calmly.

"Okay, great." I reply smiling at him. He gives me another kind expression before turning around and making his way down the hallway.

"Oh my God. He totally likes you." McKenna Uley's voice rings in my ears. I turn around to face her, how long has she been standing there?

McKenna is one of my best friends, she and I have been attached at the hip since we were little. Her mom Emily is good friends with my mom so they always brought us on play dates together.
McKenna is beautiful. She is five foot five and has wavy dark hair that reaches to her elbows and pretty honey brown eyes, a cute nose, and her voice is soft and gentle. She's just a very beautiful person.

"What? No he doesn't." I giggle softly.

"He does! Haven't you seen the way he stares at you during History class?" She exclaims.

"He stares at me?" I ask curiously. I hadn't noticed anyway.

"Yes! I think he's going to ask you out eventually." She tells me as we begin walking down the hallway.

"I don't know... I'm not really sure I'm looking to date anyone here." I respond.

"Well, he's definitely going to ask you. He'd be crazy not to." She grins happily.

"We'll see." I chuckle softly as we reach the parking lot.  "Text me!" I chirp as we go to part ways.

"Will do!" She calls back.

I hurriedly begin walking to the parking lot to my little silver Toyota Camry. It was originally my moms car, but she gave it to me when I turned sixteen and got a new car for herself.

When I pull up in the driveway at home, I don't see that anyone else is home yet leaving me there by myself. But I don't mind it, I enjoy being home alone with our family dog Apollo, he's an older Siberian Husky, but we're still best friends even if he does have hip and joint problems now.

I make my way through the front door setting down my backpack and opening the fridge. My eyes scan the shelves before I grab some lunch meat and decide on making myself a sandwich.