So, I had cut her ass off, and it was easy as fuck too.

Well, at first it was anyway.

Now I'm not so sure. Cause she's still on my fucking mind even after all this time.

Fuck it though, not like imma ever see her again...

The next morning I wake up with my head feeling like I've been punched repeatedly in it. And the inside of my mouth tasting like somebody took a huge dump in it.

At this point, I'm saying to myself yooooooo, fuck everybody and everything. I ain't getting on no plane and not going to no damn New York for no damn photoshoot. Hate that state anyway. Ever since that time I got dissed at the Howard Stern show, I've had a certain weariness about that whole stupid ass city.

Paul however has other plans.

He makes Naz, my bodyguard, literally drag my ass out of bed, tossing me in the shower and turning the cold water on, knowing damn well that would wake me the fuck up.

"Fucking snap out of it, Marshall!!" Paul's voice over my head.

Just as Proof and the boys all pile into my hotel room now, chuckling.

"Yooooo, you look like shit, Slim!!" Denaun laughs, pounding on my back with his large hand when I shoot him the look of pure murder in my eyes, rubbing my head.

Mere minutes later, we all pile onto the private plane. I've got my Walkman with me, headphones pressed to my ears, glasses sitting on the tip of my nose and some type of a drug in my system, calming me down and soothing my hangover somewhat.

I flip open my phone just before the plane takes off.

Seeing my text message tab open and that I have in fact texted Amari last night.

Fuck!!

From me: I miss u

From me: I'm sorry

Goddamn!!

I practically groan to myself.

I don't even remember that shit, texting her.

It don't matter though I guess, cause she ain't replied to me anyway.

Fucking bitch.

Proof told me that he's heard it from that chick he was briefly messing with, her homegirl, whatever, that she's moved on anyway. Messing with some lame dude.

Of course.

Cause she a typical bitch, and bitches move on quick.

And that's another reason I pushed her away too. I had figured she won't be able to do the long distance thing and fall into some other dude's hands soon enough. Just like Kim used to do. Only way to prevent that from happening was to take her on tour with me. Have her with me at all times. Keep my eye on her. But she had refused to go with me.

Hurt my pride like a motherfucker.

And now she's with somebody else anyway.

But fuck. I miss her.

Not that it matters anyway.

"Yo, Proof, ya still mess with that chick, what was her name, Tonya?" I struggle to remember Amari's homegirl's name now, pulling my headphones down and asking the question against my better judgment.

"I mean, not really," Doody grins at me absent-mindedly, concentrating hard on some movie he's watching playing at the monitors. "She was aight, but shit wasn't going nowhere. Ya know I got my girl at home anyway, Slim. That chick was just somerhing for me to run through while we was on tour, you already know how it goes, dawg" he says, referring to his chick, Sharonda.