4. Mr. Don't Give A Fuck & A Very Average Girl

Marshall's P.O.V.

After Amari walked away from me, yet again, I just said fuck it.

I do not need to beg for it or be needy.

Cause at the end of the day, what's my motherfucking name?!

"Eminem!!"

"Slim Shady!!"

"Marshall Mathers!!"

Any crowd would tell you that no matter which name they refer to me as, no matter what kinda audience I'm performing in front of, they all love me.

That's motherfucking right.

I am who I am, whatever the fuck you say I am, and bitches, well, they just come to me. Just cause of that, fuck you say?

I end up spending the rest of the night with some desperate ass groupie bitch. And when I tell y'all she was desperate, trust and believe, I mean that. She was fucking desperate.

The type that would suck her own asshole just to be with me.

Not that I complained.

Not that I ain't take full advantage of that neither.

After all, I've had plenty of them before. I like chicks like her.

Which in turn makes it both easy, fun, boring, dumb, shitty, exciting, all at once, if that motherfucker even makes sense. Which it probably don't. Not to any normal person anyway.

Yeah, I know, oxymoron, yo.

Not that I ever knew what that word even meant till I started reading the dictionary in order to improve my lyrics.

I ain't care about Amari. I truly haven't.

Which is exactly why I had ended up with some other random ass groupie bitch last night. And that girl had rocked my world. Or at least so I have told myself. I mean, she did let me put it in her ass. It must've hurt her like hell, but then, she clearly ain't care about herself or her well being that much, but then again, neither had I. Just wanted to get my rocks off and I have. That bitch let me do anything to her, and I enjoyed it too. Never one to pass up an opportunity. Not since my divorce anyway.

Only problem is, sometimes these hoes I fuck, they get way too emotional.

They want all this attention from me. After the fact. After my end game. After I literally got what I had wanted from them.

They wake up sleeping next to me, and all of a sudden, they want Slim Shady to perform a magic trick. Show them they are special when they are literally ain't.

They want me to cuddle them, love them, save them, like I'm superman or some shit. Show them that I'm the one for them. And that they are the ones for me also.

The ones to tame Slim Shady.

And I am so sorry, ladies. But a bitch like this, she simply do not exist.

Cause I'm done. So done. Rather have a baby through my penis than ever let a bitch trap me again.

Enough about all that though.

That groupie chick, I had fucked her real good that night.

Then kicked her ass right out.

In the morning, I'm sat at the kitchen isle at my penthouse, sipping on some water with some meds dissolved in it to take away my hangover.

I watch this blonde chick crawl into the kitchen, like literally crawl on her hands and knees, I don't even lie, dawg, right after me.

She sits at the isle next to me, rubbing her eyes.