Jason cleared his throat. "So, yeah....It's good to be back."

"Awkwaaardd," Piper sang in a hushed tone to Leo, who stifled his laughter.

Jason introduced Piper and Leo to Reyna, who both looked equally happy and mischievous to be there. Freya found it amusing that only six months ago the only way they communicated was through bickering, and now they got along as if they'd been best friends their entire lives.

"And this is Annabeth," Jason said. "Uh, normally she doesn't judo-flip people."

Reyna's eyes sparkled. "You sure you're not a Roman, Annabeth? Or an Amazon?"

Annabeth held out her hand. "I only attack my boyfriend like that. Pleased to meet you."

Jason's clear blue eyes turned to her. "And lastly, this is Freya."

Reyna's eyes settled on her, and then swerved right back to Jason. Freya had an eerie feeling that Reyna could see straight through her and her feelings for her former colleague.

Jason looked slightly uncomfortable. "She's-"

"Frey-Frey!"

Thank fuck, she thought. Brother to the rescue.

Percy came barreling through and scooped her up into his arms, spinning her around. Since she was shorter then Annabeth, he could actually do that to her. Freya laughed and ruffled his hair, breathing in his familiar scent that brought over a feeling of nostalgia. She'd missed him so much.

She pulled back and studied his face, saw it reflected on her own. The same sea-green eyes. The same dark hair and the same slant of their mouth.

"How are you, idiot?" She asked, beaming. "Miss me?"

Percy grinned. "Of course. It's been hard working the Jackson charm by myself." He set her down and winked. "You know its a two man job."

Freya smirked. "Must of been hard,"

"You have no idea."

Freya shoved him lightly on the chest. "Leave a note the next time you decide to disappear, yeah?"

Percy recoiled, and rubbed the spot where she'd hit him. He plastered on a faux hurt face. "What is it with all the women in my life hitting me?"

Freya crossed her arms across her chest and shared a grin with Annabeth. "Shared intelligence."

Jason cleared his throat again and tried to wrap up the earlier introductions. He looked at Reyna. "So...yeah. Freya's his sister."

"Damn," Said Leo, looking kinda struck. "You guys are literally identical."

Actually now that Freya thought about it, most of the campers were staring at them, including Jason, Piper and Leo. She realized they'd never seen her next to Percy. Had never even been introduced to him.

"Yep, well," She slung and arm around Percy and turned towards her past quest mates. "Meet my twin brother, Percy."

Reyna clasped her hand firmly, effectively stopping their reunion. "It seems we have a lot to discuss. Centurions!" A few of the Roman campers hustled forward—apparently the senior officers. The same two kids Freya had seen earlier with Percy came forward and stood next to them. They were probably there mostly for Percy though, and seemed protective of him which was enough for Freya to appreciate them.

The girl with amber eyes and chocclate skin smiled at her and offered her hand. If Freya had to guess, she'd say she was about three years younger then her- thirteen. "Hi, I'm Hazel."