Chapter 4: Revenge

"Please! Serene I'm sorry" pleaded Derrick

"No" I said.

"Please"

"No"

"Please!

"No"

"Please"

"Shut up!"

"Come on! It was just a mistake"

"Mistake? Derrick you do that all the time!"

"Ok just forgive me this one time"

"You say that all the time too"

He just grins at me

"Do you forgive me?" He asks

"Only if Luna does"

"Do I really have to apologise to a cat" he whines.

"Do you really had to do that to a cat" I whine back.

Want to know what he did?
Well I was sitting on the couch in the living room petting my Luna and this guy thought it will be a great way to surprise me screaming behind my back.

Did I get scared?

Absolutely not

But guess what?

My sweet little angel, my apple pie, my baby, my sweetheart Luna got traumatized.

And this isn't the first time

I'm not forgiving him if Luna doesn't .

He goes back to the couch where Luna is sitting probably thinking of her life decisions when she decided to be Derrick's friend.

He goes and kneels in front of her and says "Hey you inhuman piece of an animal, I am deeply sorry but you can forgive me right." He then starts pleading "please forgive me or else my best friend won't talk to me!! She cares deeply for you, you beautiful cat" he says the word beautiful with a disgusting face.

Haha. Jokes on him my Luna looks way better than him

Luna just looks at him with a bored face already knowing he'll do that again. she gets up and walks towards me but not before shuffling her tail on Derrick's face.

"Eww, I need to go wash my pretty face"

Luna stops and glares at him.

Derrick glares back.

She then come and rubs her body on my leg. I pick her up and we both together glare at him.

His reaction's priceless

Then both me and my baby walk away leaving him gawking at our retreating backs.

As I reach my room, I get a phone call from my dad. I recieve it and he says "sweetheart can you come to my office?". "Sure I'll be there" I then start walking back to Dad's office with Luna still in my arms.