" YES!! Now you want advice from us. After the situation worsened ,you want us. After getting attacked , after your house was burnt to ashes you came to us."

Jin was panting in anger.

" I know Taehyung, you are self-sufficient and don't like taking help from others. But don't you consider us as your family?"

Jin asked ,looking at Taehyung.

Taehyung's head instantly rose and he instantly replied ,

" Yes hyung! I consider you guys as my family. Why are you saying this?"

" Then why don't you trust us and share your worries with us? Why do you make us feel like outsiders? Is it so hard to talk about your problems with us? Was it so hard for you to tell me that you were pregnant and you needed me?

I broke all my ties with my own brother, supported you , stood by you.But you didn't even bother to tell me about your pregnancy .You didn't tell me when you were receiving threats. I always loved you as my own younger brother but you never considered me as your own elder brother. I don't know anymore how to make you trust me.Just tell me where I lack?Does making Jungkook's elder brother make me untrustworthy ? Tell me Taehyung!"

Jin demanded answers. He tried to control his tone but it came out harsher than he intended.

Tears were rolling down Taehyung's eyes continuously.All these months ,he was avoiding Jin because he didn't want to look at the disappointment in Jin's eyes.He unintentionally hurt Jin a lot and it broke his heart when Jin said Taehyung doesn't consider himself as his brother.

It was not true, Taehyung loved Jin a lot but he didn't know how to tell it to him.He was scared and yes he really doesn't like sharing his problems with others. It is easy for him to share his happiness with others but when it comes to sadness, he finds it difficult to express his feelings.

Today, he told everything because things with Jungkook were getting more complicated than he expected and the ongoing things were too much for him to handle. Also, a young's girl was in jeopardy so he decided to be brave and share his problems with his closed ones.

Taehyung got up from his seat and sat in front of Jin on his knees . Jin was looking the other way but Taehyung held the hands on Jin 's lap and said with teary eyes,

" Hyung! I am sorry but please don't say I don't consider you as my brother.You know that it is not true. You are Jin Hyung for me not Jungkook's older brother.You gave me the love that my own father couldn't give and I am sure if I had an older brother , he couldn't love me the way you do.

Hell! Jungkook is one lucky bastard.He has you.I know I should have told you about everything but Hyung at that time I was really scared."

Taehyung wiped his tears and rested his head on Jin's lap and continued,

"I wasn't thinking straight, Hyung. And about the threats, I didn't want to drag you guys in this matter.I will die if I lose any of you.I have lost enough people in my life Hyung. I can't lose you guys. Not you Jin Hyung.

I have taken enough people from Jungkook's life and if I hurt another one of his close ones, I won't ever be able to look him in the eyes or look at myself in the mirror."

Taehyung's voice broke in the end and he ended up crying hard on Jin's lap.

Jin wanted to be hard on Taehyung but his heart was too gentle .Moreover, seeing Taehyung bawling on his lap melted his heart. He couldn't tolerate seeing Taehyung like this and talking like this.Taehyung had gone through a lot and Jin doesn't want to add to his troubles. Taehyung was continuously crying and apologizing ,

" I am sorry Hyung. Please forgive me! Please, I am sorry."

Months ago , Jungkook was also crying on his lap and now Taehyung. Both of his brothers had gone through a lot and Jin's heart broke into a million pieces thinking about it so Jin gave up his anger and put his head on Taehyung's head and hugged him.He caressed Taehyung's hair lovingly and said ,

" It's okay, Hyung is not mad at you anymore. I love you my Tae, my Voo.But next time try to confide in me. My heart hurts seeing you guy like this. You know, you can come to me anytime you want. I will be always here for you."

Jin lifted Taehyung's head and cupped his cheeks,

" Sorry, Hyung was too harsh on you,"

Jin said but Taehyung protested and nodded his head aggressively in disagreement.

Taehyung got up and threw himself on Jin and hugged the hell of out of him.Both felt relief washed over them and the others present there were crying out of happiness and Namjoon hugged both of his babies. Soon Yoongi and Jimin joined the hug cherishing their pure bond of freindship. When everyone was busy hugging each other, Namjoon looked up smilingly while hugging everyone and said to himself,

" Hobi! I miss you. I wish you were here then a lot of things would have been better."

Seeing everyone together like this, Namjoon was missing his best friend and a drop of tear rolled down his cheeks. Jin rose his head a little and looked at Namjoon and gave him a soft smile and mouthed,

" I miss him too."

Namjoon returned Jin the smile but more tears rolled down his eyes.Everyone broke the hug and wiped away their tears and they went back to their seats.A comforting silence shrouded them for a few minutes but Jin turned to Taehyung and asked him,

" What will you do if Jungkook chooses hate over love?"

Taehyung stiffened hearing the question and everyone shifted in their position to listen to Taehyung's answer carefully. Taehyung gave a pained smile to Jin and said,

" If he does that then it's over between us completely. I won't ever look at him the same way and will ge gone from his life forever."

Jin nodded in but Yoong asked him,

" Will you be able to stop loving him?"

Taehyung's smile deepened but he didn't say anything, rather his glassy eyes spoke the words which his lips failed to deliver. Everyone knows the answer of this question but still no one dared to speak.

Another wave of silence consumed them but it soon broke when Taehyung said,

" I have to do something before Jungkook makes his decision."

All of them turned to look at Taehyung and asked what. Taehyung sighed and said,

" Tomorrow is his birthday so I am planning something. Also , tomorrow the Dna results will come and the criminals will be finally behind bars.Tomorrow is a big day."

" I hope the criminal will rot in hell," Jimin said.

" I will make sure , they can't escape punishment once the test results are out, "

Namjoon said with determination.

All of them sighed and prayed that the girl gets justice. They wanted the court to give exemplary punishment to the rapist so that others shudder in fear and twice before committing such a repulsive crime.

#####

Here, I am back with another update.Was suppose to update yesterday but went out with family. Hope didn't make anyone wait for long.

Lmk about your thoughts on this story and chap.

Also, I want to thank all my readers who are reading this and voting for the story. I will be glad if you comment also. Last but not the least, I am thankful to my silent readers as well.

Goodnight Lovelies !!!

P.s . Can anyone guess what will Taehyung gift to Jungkook ?